Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
amar

The LION Guild are bag jumpers

soooo long story short, amar is bagjumper cause he bought a char and jumps bethel bags, but violator jumping a bag isnt bagjumping cause he is LION and supposedly honorable?

sorry infamous i never take bag any ppl but dilly if some 1 take her bag = bj (yetio+shocker) but if not her bag its normal becouse rules

Edited by amar

maybe she is good/nice, but she is fking annoying and doesnt understand it if you say something bad to her, she just continues spamming/being nice no matter what

thats just retarded ^^

geez, i don't know want to know what you think of me :)

imo, it was only 50 bones, not a big deal.

What I've accomplished by reading this thread.

1. AMAR is still so clueless it's hilarious.

2. his double standards are amazing.

3. this is the most QQ butthurt controversial game i've ever ever played.

Why can people not just get high, drunk, stfu, PK, enjoy the game. community rules is the gayest shit i've ever witnessed.

PS. (Off Topic) wtf is PP buying still in game? in the first place it was breaking rule 19. No exploiting. when radu introduced nexus removal stones i'm quite sure they weren't intended for people to essentially get "free" pickpoints, yet people like toomass, luciferx etc exploited this "bug" to buy PPs. imo, enough is enough. start banning people who exploit this bug.. sounds harsh but it's an unfair advantage and even though everyone can do it, it's still nonetheless an exploit. hydro nexus has been abused for long enough.