Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
bkc56

Fine fashions for descriminating players

As I continue to work tailoring (level 45 as of this post) I'm in a position to make a few more tailored clothes for those who want to be a step above the common rabble. So I'm interested in what items people might one. But let me be clear...

I am NOT taking special orders!

Losses are still high, and I can only mix on those rare times I have the ings available AND my astro peaks. But, if I've got the choice of mixing a blue shirt or a red shirt, I might as well mix the one that someone will buy.

So here's the deal...

• I can make all the scarves.
  • I can make all the hats (although I don't have any cockatrice feathers).
  • I can make most of the pants with moderate losses.
  • I can make some of the easier shirts with heavier losses.

Robes start at 61, and the simple tunics at 66 so I wouldn't count on any of that stuff.

I can make the following colors: red, orange, blue, purple and black.

So if there's something you want that's within my level range, feel free to post a reply. If you want a color combination I can't make, I'll gratefully accept dye book donations. <hint, hint> And as I said, if I'm going to mix a couple shirts I might as well mix the ones someone wants.

Of course the prices are outrageous. After all, "high end" is really just marketing-speak for over-priced and expensive. But it make the stuff more exclusive. And if the prices are to high, you are more than welcome to level tailoring for yourself and open your stuff-mart clothing emporium to compete with me. :)

So that's the deal. I still got a couple things left to put on canned before I'm out. So my next big mix I hope to be of stuff people would like.

OK, I guess I got my answer. Thanks. :D

hey i buy what you make but waiting for upper garments me pecks are getting cold

So get yer a$$ back on lvling this dam skill

JK :)

Handy

I mixed up a new batch of clothing tonight, some only one or two of a kind. Several not previously sold. Plus a couple specials only for Canned and myself to wear (you all know what a fashion slave Canned has become).

So keep your eye on Canned the next couple weeks. I'll slowly be putting items out for sale. First come, first served. It'll probably be another couple months before I mix like this again. I need a few more levels and to replenish my stocks.. So when stuff is gone, it's gone for a long while.

And for those interested, *if* I can keep motivated to work tailoring, I expect the most basic Tunics to be 6 months to a year away. Yea, they're THAT hard.