Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
vinoveritas

Why was jeditotalwar banned?

Jeditotalwar asked me to write in here as he does not yet have an Forum account,

He was banned and does not really know why.

So he would like to know what he had done that warrent thise ban.

Guest Guest_Jeditotalwar_*

I was playing Eternal Lands yesterday and when i tryed to log in today as Jeditotalwar, it simply won't log in, i then searched my player name on the internet and it said all my stats and stuff and then it said "this player has been locked, must of done something nasty", i really don't know what i have done! I obey all rules i am aware of and i try to be as friendly as i can with other players and my guild and always try to help out.

Please can you give me some help and tell me what i have done or if they has been some mistake.....

Thanks, this is Jeditotalwar, from the HOLY guild, hope i can play soon......

He created it today and it has already been approved before he made the post in unregistered.

Well maybe the things got mixed up between me talking to him and him applying to the forum and me then posting, as i told him which steps he should make to get an account, and he looked for the register bottom.

But i belive that he would very much like to know the answer to the question, right now i have him not online, but when i do, i will refer him to this quest, and tell him to post his question in this thread.

He created it today and it has already been approved before he made the post in unregistered.

Well maybe the things got mixed up between me talking to him and him applying to the forum and me then posting, as i told him which steps he should make to get an account, and he looked for the register bottom.

But i belive that he would very much like to know the answer to the question, right now i have him not online, but when i do, i will refer him to this quest, and tell him to post his question in this thread.

I posted before i made an account, sorry Vino

But please can you sort my account out. I have posted about my problem, above.

Thank you

Edited by Jeditotalwar

Have you actually read rules 5 and 24?

You were locked for illegal multiplaying 5 and assisting somebody break rule 24 No skirting punishments.

You were locked for illegal multiplaying 5 and assisting somebody break rule 24 No skirting punishments.

sorry, what do you meen multiplaying? I didn't know about the 24 rule, i am truly sorry, will i be able to get back on?

also, Vino i'm sorry to you too and if i can't get back on, bye to all of HOLY, i have had a great time with you guys!

sorry, what do you meen multiplaying? I didn't know about the 24 rule, i am truly sorry, will i be able to get back on?

also, Vino i'm sorry to you too and if i can't get back on, bye to all of HOLY, i have had a great time with you guys!

Well Jeditotalwar, we hope that this affair, can be worked out, because the HOLY guild would be greatly deminished and you missed big time, if you get a longer ban. Other then that, i must say that i also did not know about rule 24, and begin to think that i need to check the rules more frequently because it is not the only rule i was not aware off, even so i did obey them because they are mostly common sense.

Aslinn i hope that you consider him logging him earlier under his alt not as an offence against rule 24, because all he really did was asking in our guild for assistence with his ban. And i hope (but such things are up to you) that you put into consideration, if the breaking of rule 5 did came out of beeing careless with the breaking of rule 24 which he did without his knowledge. I know that you and Radu set up rules your ruleset, and i also understand why you put in the set length of the ban, it is necessary to keep the you moderators out of the line of fire for accusions of playing favorites. But maybe a second look at your data, together with your new information you collected does bring down a new assessment of the gravity of his missbehaviour

thanks Vino

Also aisinn, i have not traded with myself! But i will admit to the other rule and sorry.

Also how long am i banned?

Edited by Jeditotalwar

Who is QueenMagic, levaler, magickaty, conman97, cjytotalwar, jeditotalwars then? (very likely could be others, i didn't check fully)

Who is QueenMagic, levaler, magickaty, conman97, cjytotalwar, jeditotalwars then? (very likely could be others, i didn't check fully)

well QueenMagic is my sisters account, levaler is the account i made for that guy and the rest are the ones i have had over the years, i am very sorry!

but how long am i banned?