Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Ateh

its 2010 !

A decade has gone by in the 2000's , amazing really , another ten years.

Goes by so fast, life in general, makes you wonder , all the things that worry us are they really important, is it worth the little arguments we have to be angry and sad ? I think not

But yeh , happy new year everyone and hope 2010 is an enlightening one for you and your hopes and aspirations for a more rewarding life are granted you.

peace

Yes it is amazing how fast 10 years has gone.

10 years ago I was just out of high school working at a grocery store packing bags and working a night time job at a Dunkin Donuts.

A lot has changed sense then for the better :)

What were you doing 10 years ago Ateh?

Happy new year to all.

10 years ago I was doing lots of different mind altering drugs and generally wasting my life

but now i live the life i never believed i could married with a son and doing honest work

times change

Hmmm 10 years ago...

On paper i was an enthusiastic achiever, left normal school quite early and headed to TAFE to study I.T., as it was my obvious career choice. Used to sit up many a night researching computer hardware online, and even had a part time job at Hungry Jacks (aka Burger King) to finance the buying of 2nd hand computer stuff to learn from and play with...

...ofc that's all when i wasn't either stoned off my nuts, sneaking into pubs/clubs, chasing every greasy girl in that greasy burger joint or asleep in class cause those damn energy drinks just weren't strong enough to keep me awake on Monday when i'd been up since Friday ;)

Fun times.

Now i've got rent, bills and it appears all beer and minimal exercise now impacts ones physique... WTF.

Happy 2010 peoples \o/