Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Stone

Pay to PvP...

My idea is:

Make parts of [PK maps and/or] arenas limited for those who rent it.

Two players pay 100k gc (or equal $) for 1 hour on wednesday, 7-8 pm at ...arena/place. Only those 2 can enter and do whatever they want to do, like fighting, training or changing their clothes.

Same with 2 teams on a map (if possible), playing CTF or just BRODing themselves to nakedness.

Theres a limit of hours you can take per month, either bought with gc or $.

Now, I have no clue what gc price or $ amount would fit in (the price i mentioned sucks), or if its possible at all to implement, all i know is that increased admin/mod presence (again, just my thought) is necessary.

For some reasons i think i missed something, but i post it anyway...please add and scream and yell

or add sth :>

If suggested before, ignore and delete :-/

What specifically do you think can be achieved if this were to be implemented? (i.e. Why is it a 'good' addition for the game?)

Instead of gc, I would use tokens.

As for pvp, I'd vote no. For CTF and other games of that nature, sort of like a Team Instance vs another Team.

Again, I'd make tokens for this. Either use existing invasion tokens or game tokens also found through invasions.

Would be nice idea to have a place where you could play team PK games w/o people coming in that aren't playing and killing you, but couldn't you just go to a guild map that is all pk?

Edited by daiske1

Instead of gc, I would use tokens.

As for pvp, I'd vote no. For CTF and other games of that nature, sort of like a Team Instance vs another Team.

Again, I'd make tokens for this. Either use existing invasion tokens or game tokens also found through invasions.

This seems like a good idea ..... but I doubt someone will implament it

Yes pay to play pvp where you had to pay gc or tokens to get into pvp war, red vs blue team or something. Possibly 5k gc to get to the map.

Could take place like 1 day a week or on weekends only, Ex 5pm Eastern United states time Saturday and Friday. And then of course there could be different levels of this pvp war. 40-60, 50-70, 60-80, 80-100, 100-unkown. The entrance to this pvp map could be an npc near Tahraji Desert entrance from Desert pines, near the arenas. It could teleport you to the Pvp map, automaticly assigning you a color, blue or red. Blue on one side of the map in a fort, red on the other side of the map in a fort. This map could also be a no drop map.

There could be a 10 minute timer until the fight begins. Then no more joining until the battle is over, if you die you teleport back to the npc in desert pines. If you have a rosto you respawn at the fort.

The match ends when all the players on one team are eliminated. The winning team could get some type of an award. Possibly Special token on this map so that you could either use so you won't have to pay next time or to take place of the rosto for this map only. An invasion token would be a good alternative.

Just ideas off the top of my head. But I like the idea of some type of pay to pvp. But not normal pvp. And not real life money, in game money. I also like the idea of capture the flag, where there is a flag in each fort and the objective is to capture your enemy's it and bring it back to your teams fort.

Edited by Kalix

What specifically do you think can be achieved if this were to be implemented? (i.e. Why is it a 'good' addition for the game?)

Plain answer: Because i'd use that "service", especially paying gc for a short time of fighting fun, lets call it that. And im far away from being a fighter...so is my suggestion, its open to gc/$/even tokens...i dont really care.

What can be achieved? Enjoy watching A/D increase?!...probably

Enjoy watching A/D increase again after xx months?!...who cares

Edit here: And please dont ask me to say: money sink, bricks or such things....thought my OP was clear on that :)

I would do it because i found a match in pvp and i'd pay (gc?) to enjoy it, without being bothered.

For the guild part, being able to "use" an NPC for an event like that, even for an hour, is something noone can resist (cough)!

"Funny" noone mentioned pk server...but guild maps.

True...huh, what are guild maps?! Maps for guilds!!!!!!!!!

Oh wait...no?!

Edited by Stone