Eternal Lands Official Forums
krazyk

ip blocked

Hey, i was ip banned in the past and recently i was able to logg in from my old ip.

but even tho i was behaving extra good with my second chance i woke up this mourning to a new freash ip bann :happy:

i made a new char krazykiller and he will be the only char lgging in from this ip. can it please get un-locked?

You didn't get a second chance. You bypassed it with a different IP.

And you didn't wake up to a ban, you were online when it happened.

I bypassed? all i did was re download the game and try to create new player and it worked..

and no when i woke up it was blocked altho you may have re blocked it while my little sister was playing while i was asleep

and i cant understand why i am denyed a second chase? all i was doing was training and having fun no harm to any one promise

And she didn't think to wonder why? I doubt that's what happened at all. Especially with the reports of you sneaking back in. (I'm also pretty sure she wasn't the one trying to log back in to your old accounts either, or your "cousin"'s character blinken)

If somebody wants a second chance, they ask for it. They don't sneak in and make a bunch of alts and hope nobody notices.

But on my old thread i did ask for a second chance, many times...

and then for crismas i just decided to try and make a new person and it worked.... i tryed loging into krazyk a few times but it was blocked

my sister knew my cusins password, so she went on there

but krazykiller would have been the only char. no alts nobody in my family wants to play anymore

and i think my brother logged on mah char for a second just to see if it worked

but i will be the only one really playing. and besides we have done no illegal trading or nothing just logging on to cheack old name..

It wasn't the only character, there were several that played frequently for a few days.

Yes you asked and you were refused. Which part of that was unclear? I am not obligated to keep repeating no because you keep asking after getting an answer.

Why is it your "explanations" never match the logs?

Listen i understand what i did was wrong but i feel a perm- ban from this game is unjustifyable, you should let me keep my new main krazykiller and continue to play normally like i was..

like no alts or anything

im truely sorry for what i did and am just asking for a second chance please?

you dont even have to open the ip address just whitelist one char so there is no chance for mutli activity to partake.

i would please just like a chance to play again i mean i promise that i wont do any thing bad again all i want is a chance to prove that..

Edited by krazyk

Yes, i did lie before

and i admit that what i did was wrong and im sory i will never illegal multi again

or do any middle man in any mutli activity

or no alts or any thing

i promise i will never do something like this again if i get a second chance

Ok, I will unlock krazykiller for you. I will whitelist this character, not unban the IP.

Even if you manage to get a different IP, these conditions still apply:

No alts.

No sharing (nobody can use your character, and you can't use anybody else's).

No trouble and no lying. It just wastes everybody's time and makes them irritated :)

(It will take approximately 20 minutes from the time of this post for the server to update your information.