Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
mistr2u

shupi banned

No, it is not the same IP.

The IP has been banned and all characters from it have been locked for scamming, massive illegal multiplaying, and repeat troublemaking.

No characters are going to be unlocked or the IP unbanned.

Shupi was created yesterday and has been on one IP only (and not the one you are posting from here).

Here is a list of what other characters are on shupi's IP:

kajejemajel

PanTadeusz

rhaROTH

santin

SchweitzeR

shupi

sQn

tajler

xxd

All of which are locked for the reasons I mentioned above. I also add this is not the first time there has been problem with this IP or the characters on it.

And this list doesn't even include the other people and their alts involved who have been sharing their characters with you or using yours and are locked for the same reason too.

can You read ? Only Shupi was made FROM THIS IP !!!!!!!! I'm posting from IP where I made SHUPI !!!!! I never had account with nicknames :

kajejemajel

PanTadeusz

rhaROTH

santin

SchweitzeR

tajler

I didn't made anything WRONG !!!! I can't understand why You banned my Ip ;/

can You read ? Only Shupi was made FROM THIS IP !!!!!!!! I'm posting from IP where I made SHUPI !!!!!

No, you are not. It is not even the same internet provider. I see the logs. Yelling doesn't change it.

I'm posting from The same computer...If it is another, tell me the reason why I'm writing to unban IP FROM THIS COMP ? You have wrong informations...I made only shupi grom THIS IP ...

Your computer can move to different locations and get a different IP.

Also forums are not connected to the game client, so a banned IP ingame does not give you a banned IP in forums.

It's a stationar computer...I made account shupi from this IP and I played on this comp...I'm asking last time, could you unbann my IP ? I didn't make something wrong, I didn't scamm, have multi accounts etc.

I send link to screen, I told You I didn't make something wrong ;/ I made only 1 account yesterday. I didn't play for about 3 years, I started again and get banned ;/

No. The IP is not going to be unbanned.

I want to know why all those characters I listed were on your IP last month and before.

Especially PanTadeusz and sQn, because whoever was playing on shupi was playing on these as well the last 2 days after shupi was created.

I told you...I made only account SHUPI!!!!! another accounts wasn't be mine...you have error in logs, because I made only shupi from this comp. I don't have another computers...