Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Kalix

CHEAP SIGGYS

Well, noticing the signatures shops up I decided to open one. After making a few, a little practice, I have descovered I am not that bad, although I do not think my signatures are worth the usual 10k price.

This shop is for people who want a signature, but without all the bells and whistles. Do not take this the wrong way, it's not that I am not trying hard, I am just not as good, but at the same time not terrible.

To order a signature please tell me what you want in your signature. For example youre name, or your guild tag, what possible colors you might like, maybe even a theme you have in mind.

The price is 1750gc. I am not undermining the other signature shops but I feel that if I charged more I would be ripping people off. And free avatar with signatures, just tell me if you want one.

EX

--------------------

pride-4.png

--------------------

Eletricflash.jpg

--------------------

dmi-1.jpg

--------------------

daiske12redoagain.jpg

--------------------

daiskie12-2.jpg

Edited by Kalix

Kalix i am interested. i collect siggys..haha

The words Genx (myguild) and NJ in the signature.

I am a harvester so it had to be nature colors and theme please..

Thanks

NuJac in game!

Hi there!

Not a cheapskate, but I'd like to help out :rolleyes:

So, can you make me 3 sets? All different of course...I'm going to rotate them :pickaxe:

Details: (just like Nujac's)

Thanks!!

nujac : njgenx.png (No its not tom cruise, he has pointy ears, green hair, and green skin.)

Dibclark #1:dibclark1.png

Dibclark #2:dibg.jpg

Dibclark #3:Dib33333.jpg (I hope its not to feminine :rolleyes: )

I can change it or completely redue it if you dont like it

Edited by Kalix

Just to let you know, the 10k siggies generally are of very nice quality. (at least mine).

It is not an expensive thing we came up with to rob you people. It's a long diligent amount of time put into my siggies. I think that if you aren't willing to put your earned money into it, i'm not willing to put my earned time into it.

Didn't I say several times that mine are of a lesser quality?

Edited by Kalix

It is not an expensive thing we came up with to rob you people.

What do you mean "you people"...

GRRRRR

j/k AS..

IMO your siggys don't look so bad at all :)

I'll take one..

Must have a pic of samurai on it and say "PaulB BO$$ GM"

Thanks.

tbh i feel like this is a big sick joke.

how can u say ur going to sell half-baked siggies but cheaper? if they want cheap siggies i would gladly sell them one :) they would only get 1/5th of the whole siggy tho.. Honestly? what your doing doesnt seem like you care; u make your post seem like your doing this for the "lesser" people who cant afford a 10k siggy.. but 10k is a standard. We (other siggy makers) put EFFORT into making the siggy to match our buyers' interest. You just dont seem to kare; If the community really want half-baked siggys thats made by someone who doesnt give a rat's arse about the quaility.. then be it. :) but once they see that most of your work is only half-hearted.. there will be decent siggy makers out there who can easily take your place. Atm the 1750gc seems like a "get rich quick and steal other hard-working people's business" scheme. And imho.. Your siggy's not even decent enough to be called siggies. but hey;.. you dont care; you just want "CHEAP SIGGYS" .

:whistle:

Im sorry if you don't like me because of this or because you just don't like me over all. There are a couple reasons I do this though. I am trying to get better at it and I like to do it while I half afk harvest something. Also Id thought id offer my siggys (Obviously of a lesser quality) to people who don't want to pay 10k or more. To be honest I feel like some of you are just trying to personally insult me? I don't think mine are half baked but they are obviously not as good.

I have said many times, and I will say it again they aren't as good as others and that I'm not as good as making them as you. If I asked 10k for them I would feel like (and would be) ripping them off because I don't think they are worth 10k. I do not wish to steal your business neither is this a get rich quick scheme. I thought it was a good idea to offer lesser quality signatures for a lesser price. If they want a higher quality signature for a higher price.

I anticipated this reaction from most of you. And my response is leave me alone im just a newb trying to have a little fun :)

Edited by Kalix

IMO there are too many siggy shops atm (or I'd open one myself. Anyway peeps are welcome to contact me if they need 1 :medieval:) but anyway gl. ^^

3. No Hijacking

Make your own topic. Do not add a reply with something like: "I am selling cuisses too" etc. Instead make a new topic with an appropriate name.

Also, this is the MARKET forum. Some players may not a very involved signature. To say "z0mg, my siggy is better than yours" or "that signature isn't worth 10k or 1.75k" is idiotic at best. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Some players may just want a less involved signature, without all the bells & whistles.

i like meche's work on his siggys they do look good

ofc if your really want a pr0 siggy theres only one person to contact *ahem*

tbh i feel like this is a big sick joke.

how can u say ur going to sell half-baked siggies but cheaper? if they want cheap siggies i would gladly sell them one :pickaxe: they would only get 1/5th of the whole siggy tho.. Honestly? what your doing doesnt seem like you care; u make your post seem like your doing this for the "lesser" people who cant afford a 10k siggy.. but 10k is a standard. We (other siggy makers) put EFFORT into making the siggy to match our buyers' interest. You just dont seem to kare; If the community really want half-baked siggys thats made by someone who doesnt give a rat's arse about the quaility.. then be it. :pickaxe: but once they see that most of your work is only half-hearted.. there will be decent siggy makers out there who can easily take your place. Atm the 1750gc seems like a "get rich quick and steal other hard-working people's business" scheme. And imho.. Your siggy's not even decent enough to be called siggies. but hey;.. you dont care; you just want "CHEAP SIGGYS" .

:pickaxe:

Who are you to say that his siggys are "half-baked"? Meche puts 110% into all of his work. He's just trying to say his skill isn't equal to yours or forever's atm. I personally like the work he does. Keep the crap off this thread.

BUMP

amar #1: amar-1.jpg

amar #2: amar2.jpg

I can change or redue it if you don't like it.

Edited by Kalix

ooooh make me one

name: hobobob38

guild: lotn

and kind of the same colors as my current sig if possible

Edited by hobobob38

hobobobo.jpg

I can redue or change anything if you don't like it (if i get 1 more pm saying its redo instead of redue ima exploed, i know I have the grammer of a 3rd grader stop buggin me >.<)

Edited by Kalix

Mechescary.jpg

Ohhh nice i wub it ty meche... np meche :)

Edited by Kalix