Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Doctorr

BAN

No ideas why?

Last I looked (you might want to re-read all of your previous bans threads), you are on a no-alt, no trouble of any sort restriction.

Now considering you are on at LEAST your 3rd "omg one more chance and I SWEAR I'll be good" last chance with the above restrictions, why don't you tell me which part of having an alt AND continuing to scam new players is a Good Thing?

U talking about Vicarious? It was not my alt. it was only char for "No lost" my guild what i bought for 30kgc. I never training on him etc...

If you log on it, it's your alt. It does not matter what the reason is.

And that only addresses half of the issue.

Yes, i made this char but i never played him :icon13: He only save my guild :)

You have logged on to him multiple times. He is your alt.

I agree i log on him, becouse i forgot his password and i was trying to log on him(but never played). I have this char a long and you lcoked me so now? What is my care?

Edited by Doctorr

Sorry for double reply.

Aislinn, i remember you told me no alts, becouse my old bans was for Dp-alts. But now, game character anmed: VicariouS, was made only for saving guild.

Guild name: PDG

VicariouS got only 20 lvl harvesting, becouse 20lvl all need to join guild. I never trained him, luring people etc. i had this chara long and today you banned me, becouse i log on him fist time from a long time...

I was talking in game with radu. he told me "if what you say is true, I am sure Aislinn will unban you".

I know you dont like me :icon13: but, i never played on "my saving guild alt". (a lot of players have saving guild alts...)

And about scamming.. I no trying to scamm any1 becouse i have enough gc from drops..

Sorry for my bad English.

You have been scamming and even tried it today before the person contacted mods about it and you logged off.

Tell me, how can you sell somebody your character for all the items and gc they have?

And you have been doing it before, switching stuff in your inventory and giving people 2k instead of 20k as one recent example that comes to mind.

Secondly an alt is an alt, for any purpose. You were not allowed. (You can't use other players as an example, those players haven't been banned 3 or 4 times for the same problems and aren't on your restrictions)

I told you, VicariouS was didnt using by me. He was only for save my guild PDG becouse i was in =/ guild.

I no scamm any1 today.

yes, I gave 4kgc for Scythe to AMAR. (he is Brod tag). And all guild have this same rule: brod tag = Bj Serp brod scam and You know about it. And it was no scamming (rule 10)

And i dont need to scamm new players becouse i have enough gc from drops.

YOU are on a no-scamming condition. YOU are on a no-alts condition. Both you agreed to. If you hadn't, you would not be back here.

You have caused major trouble and have been banned 3 times in the last 13 months. I didn't look further back than that.

YOU can't use rule 10 as your excuse anymore.

You are not allowed alts for ANY reason, even to hold your guild. Somebody else could have done it.

YOU are not allowed to make trouble of any kind, especially the kind that causes new players to not like this game and quit.

And no, you didn't scam anyone today because today's victim was smarter than you and asked us about it first.

Dear Aislinn.

I know I was on no alt condition. but in my opinion it was only char for saving my guild. And no one else cant save my guild becouse he can steal it :P.

Its Christmas Time. Please unbann my char: Shocker, and if you want - bann VicariouS and my Guild :). I was thinking i can have alt if i no playing on him.. You can check his stuffs and skills. he was using only for save my guild.

radu told me he is sure, You will unbann me if true is my history with Alt-save Guild...

And second time I repeat: i was no trying to scamm any one.

Now I have a lesson for the future.

Please unbann Shocker today, becouse i play like 5 years and i dot want to lost it. And please dont give me high punishment ebcouse i have now big lesson for the future.

i was no trying to scamm any one

You didn't ? Then why you changed 63k coins for 6,3k and put other junk stuff to make additional 0?

Isn't that a scamm?

Posting in Bans:

1. Bans is to be used for the moderator who did the banning and for the person banned ONLY to post on their own behalf.

2. An exception will be made IF a third party has relevant information/proof.

3. All other posts by uninvolved third parties will be removed.

I agree with asgnny. Go away all brod tags w/o screens who want to Aislinn bann me becouse i killed u in pk a lot of times :P.

and i repeat my the last post to Aislinn:

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Dear Aislinn.

I know I was on no alt condition. but in my opinion it was only char for saving my guild. And no one else cant save my guild becouse he can steal it biggrin.gif.

Its Christmas Time. Please unbann my char: Shocker, and if you want - bann VicariouS and my Guild sad.gif. I was thinking i can have alt if i no playing on him.. You can check his stuffs and skills. he was using only for save my guild.

radu told me he is sure, You will unbann me if true is my history with Alt-save Guild...

And second time I repeat: i was no trying to scamm any one.

Now I have a lesson for the future.

Please unbann Shocker today, becouse i play like 5 years and i dot want to lost it. And please dont give me high punishment ebcouse i have now big lesson for the future.

#EDIT: Please for kill my alt, kill my guild and unbann my main character - ShockeR. I know i had no alts condiction. I am very sorry. and i think Aislinn you are good women and You will unbann me in this sweet Christmas time. i am very sorry and i think its not that big break rules to bann me for a long :). I have now some free days and i wnt train :(.

Edited by Doctorr

This time try reading what I say.

You already were banned at least 3 times before this, with major issues including massive illegal multi with alts and shared characters, behavior and language issues, and scamming on alts resulting in even more illegal multi. Your lessons should have been learned then. You have been given many chances to correct your behavior and to read and understand the rules. There are no more chances for you.

You do not get to decide if it's ok to make an alt or not. The reason does not matter. You were not allowed alts. If your guild is so precious that you do not want to lose it, do not leave it.

When you talked to Radu, he did not remember your past conditions or know of your current behavior breaking them. He only had the information you were giving him to go on, when he gave you that answer. As we all know, you did not tell him the whole story.

You have been scamming. You have succeeded some of the times, and failed some of the times. Either way, YOU because of your conditions of all your other bannings, are not allowed to even attempt to scam anymore.

No. You are not being unlocked.

So you will no unlock my char what i was training sine 5 years?

Radu told me he know I was on no alt conditions and he told me that what i told you here.

I think its not good if u no unlock me for that small break rule "forgot" and you unbann all multi players who make multi trade with his char.

Kill my alt and my guild, and unbann my main char please.

You dont understand i was dont playing on this noob alt char? it was only for no lost my guild, if you want plz kick my alt and my guild.

Edited by Doctorr

One more time:

You are not only locked because of the alt. No alts was not your only condition.

READ MY POSTS.

One more time: i no scamm any one. I asked all in votd stor ebcouse my friend want sell char. i dont want sell my char.

Delete this guild and unlock myc har ;o

Edited by Doctorr

Ok nie mam zamiaru sie tutaj bawic w angielski. Jak ktos moze to niech to przetlumaczy bo mi sie nie chce dla nich myslec nad slownikiem o_O.

Byłem w tej grze od samego poczatku. Pamietam czasy jak na Isla prima byl snieg a ludzie nie wiedzieli ze mozna wyjsc z IP na dalszy swiat. A tym czasem po pieciu latach dostaje bana. Od jakiejs mendy ktora jakby dostala locka to by sie zesrała. Prawda jest taka ze Aislinn to tępa rura która wszystkich denerwuje i każdy ma o niej juz wyrobione zdanie. Najlepiej niech zbanuje swoj łeb. Czlowiek nic nie zrobil a stracil piec lat czasu. Tak wiem smieszne w chuj.. Jeżeli radu i aislinn chcecie ode mnie wyciagnac kase za odbanowanie chara to sie pomyliliscie. Bo juz od dawna mam wysrane na ta gre i postanowilem juz dawno pierdolic to trenowanie i jebie mnie ta ciagła gonitwa a/d. nie mam zamiaru siedziec 16h dziennie na jakims glupim spawnie z potworkiem wymyslonym przez radu i marnowac czasu. Dzieki temu banowi drodzy moderatorzy daliscie mi czas na nauke. Zreszta i tak w szkole idzie mi dobrze ale w tym roku mam mature. wiec dzieki za pomoc w odstawieniu tej gry.

Drogi radu. Gra jest naprawde fajna, ale jak tak dalej pojdzie to zniknie ona z monitorów tych dziwnych ludzi z całego swiata, ktorzy nie majac co robic, lub majac - graja całe dnie i marnuja swoj cenny czas, a przeciez czas to pieniadz. bardzo Ci dziekuje za Zbanowanie mojej postaci, bardzo Ci dziekuje za bana IP. Kiedys przyjdzie taki dzien ze zbanujesz sie sam, bo to całe banowanie ludzi, a nawet głupi cap z ograniczeniem atrybutów zle wpłynal na gre. Zobacz ile ludzi grało kiedys a ile gra teraz. Wchodzisz do gry patrzysz a tu 100 ludzi i 450 botów. Jezeli o takiej grze myslales radu to gratuluje ci mózgu i powiem Ci ze mi cie żal. W ogóle wejdz czasem na KF, przejdz sie na NCa. zobacz ile ludzi chodzi po pk! A teraz idz zrob kolejna inwazje :D.

Chciałem podziekowac za wspolna gre przez lata: Quarowi, Bebronowi, hazemu, Nautowi, secusowi, kesselowi, yetiowi, mydarze, Noobpl, Liquidowi, Toomassowi, Fryslanowi, Senzonowi, Stiviemu, Stressowi, mc2, matowi, MantyCore oraz wszystkim o ktorych zapomialem a pamietac powinienem.

oraz specjalne pozdrowki dla noobow: AMAR, Scurlock, cale DEAD, GODz, LION a szczególnie ozmo, ktory zawsze wiernie mnie atakował i ganial.

I wez juz aislinn nie odpowiadaj na tego posta bo srac mi sie chce jak czytam twoje marne wypociny. idz sie zbanuj. nara.

Tak konczy sie przygoda z EL najwiekszego pkera i najbardziej pro czlowieka w calym EL. nara grubasy, jedzcie hamburgery, grajcie cale dnie a ja ide sobie wpierdolic kolacje.