Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
A_BloCK

booted

booted from learner i didnt mean to post that link was ment for my sto sell in market here..

i was on that site i didnt copy paste that link i thought i still had my market page still cpoied and hit Ctrl+v didint relize it posted that link until i got booted.

really it said wait 1min read rules and you can play tryed logging back in didnt work so im guessing im banned which i didnt mean to post that link beause i know would get banned was a rokey mistake

i think this is messed up that i dont get a reply back...

Edited by A_BloCK

I regret to inform you that we're not here waiting to instantaneously respond to forum posts. You will be answered in a reasonable amount of time, most likely by the moderator who locked your character. Complaining that z0mg nobody answered you within 75 minutes will not expedite a positive response.

I regret to inform you that we're not here waiting to instantaneously respond to forum posts. You will be answered in a reasonable amount of time, most likely by the moderator who locked your character. Complaining that z0mg nobody answered you within 75 minutes will not expedite a positive response.

i was booted by learner dont think he'll post.