Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Anamir

Minor extracts

I used to produce a lot of creature food when it arrived but with the changes in harvest (that is pretty better with new configuration of harvester medallion) to gather all flowers to mix the creature foods r very dificult. REally dont see any problem in things beeing problematic or hard to make but the fact is that very few ppl r producing creature food for now.. when (or if) new shapeshifts would be implemented i think this would be a problem.. My sugestion is that we have new kinds of extracts called minor extracts with half of ingreds needed that would produce a kind of weaker mixtures for creation of 30 creature foods instead 60 for the regular mixtures. Also think that those weaker mixtures could be mixed for ppl with vegetal nexus 5 (the creature food would onl have a alternative formula and i think thaere is no need for changes in nexus or level needed). I Think this would increase the production. Feel free to discuss about it.

I don't think we will get new nice leveling potions (with less effort with flowers etc) and additional formula for the same item type (even with smaller amount). :confused:

Extracts are already perfect exp boost worth the hard work and I think there is an intention of having vegetal 6 required for vegetal mixtures and mixtures of power.

Not saying it's not interesting idea, but when new shapeshifts will come, I bet also production of creature food will raise again to cover it because higher demand can motivate potioners (and also flowers sellers) work on it again same way when the mule was new.

I also see often people getting these flowers for their mule leveling and getting them mixed by their potion-skilled friends. So the business is still here, maybe only not visible on open market (like with other things lately), I am not worried that something is needed to be changed.