Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
xerocool

banned xerocool

My screen name is xerocool and Apparently Aislinn booted me while i was afk on and off since i was doing homework. I assume it has to do with a second character on my ip address but that is my cousins character we just happen to live together. This has been an issue before between me and my brother exadion but since then has moved to another IP Address. Monkeyb00y can tell you that their is more than on of us if you ask him and my brother should be posting here soon from his house to tell you we are cousins in the same house. I hope you will take this into consideration and unban us.

This has nothing to do with your brother. Also the "issue before" was a bit more than just 2 brothers.

You are on a no alt, no sharing, no trading restriction because of last time. And yet I see 3 characters not including your brother doing sneaky bagdrop trades amongst themselves.

Looking at connection, trade, activity logs, there is no doubt in my mind that these characters are used by one person many times, even if you have a cousin with a character that lives with you.

the third was a while back when my cousins brother was here we have lan parties some times but since his computer had to many troubles running it he hasnt logged on like at all

Ok here is the deal, I will unlock you and give you another chance to follow your conditions from the first time.

I will unlock xerocool and 6sic6.

But:

I don't want to see any character sharing. That includes xerocool, 6sic6, and anybody else's character in EL. This includes (but is not limited to) logging on for "borrowing" stuff or running somebody else's character while they left it logged on.

No alts.

No trading with each other at all. No direct trades, no middlemen (using friends as an intermediary), no bagdrops.

If I see anything remotely looking like you aren't following this, I will relock. Don't tell me there is no point in playing if you can't trade with your cousin. That is complete nonsense.