Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Winni

Locked!

Illegal multi 5 and abuse of the claimed relationship of a 10 year old son having a some character(s).

Care to tell me who uses these characters? (And please remember I see all the logs including the times they log on and what they are doing.)

Winni

Nils

Super_Sonic

Ulf

Atze

Illegal multi 5 and abuse of the claimed relationship of a 10 year old son having asome character(s).

Care to tell me who uses these characters? (And please remember I see all the logs including the times they log on and what they are doing.)

Winni

Nils

Super_Sonic

Ulf

Atze

i'm 37 years old, and i'm winni and my alt is atze.

my son is 11.his main is nils and alt super_sonic.

ulf is a char from my sister and i think she told him her pw.

i think u see, that nils mostly log on weekend and on vacation in germany.

he plays on desktop, im on my laptop, and i didnt see what he do.

wizzy talk to me this day and i thought, thats ok.

my fault, that i dont have a look to my son.

i give out to him.

Your son plays at midnight and later?

I see those characters not only logging on consistently at those times, but sometimes just to make a trade or bagdrop with other characters or bots when you are on.

Also interestingly you seem to not notice the red mod messages sent your way yet came right to attention when we sent some rules Nil's way.

And not even counting that, you cannot trade with your alts, you can't use multiple alts to move stuff around when you trade with them too. Winni has traded with Atze both bagdrops and direct trades, and quite a mix of all the combined alts trading.

Also I would like to point out this has been going on since at least June.

yes, can it can be that nils play with my alt, cause he is a child.

i'm too old for this discussion.

it's on u to ban us or not.

i only sorry for the money,that i spent on shop.

If you are not too old to play this game, you are not too old for this discussion.

If your son is not too young to play this game, he is not too young to follow the rules. And looking at the character and alts (and activities) you claim are only his, there is NO way he is not capable of understanding the rules. I am still confident an adult is running those characters as well.

And really, I am sorry to hear that somebody thinks that because they spend money in the shop, the rules don't apply to them.

As you have noticed, the decision was already made to lock the characters. It's on you to decide if you want to follow the rules or not.

You might want to read this.

http://www.eternal-lands.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=41193

i stick to it.

i do nothing against the el-community.

i'm a player like all the other player, so u have to penalize me.

im sorry for that.

ty

yes, can it can be that nils play with my alt, cause he is a child.

i'm too old for this discussion.

it's on u to ban us or not.

i only sorry for the money,that i spent on shop.

Well, this last comment will cost you a lot, because I have no sympathy for people that thing they can ignore the rules just because they bought stuff from the shop.

FYI: If you give your password to someone else, and that person uses your char, then it becomes a shared char. If you trade with that person you are breaking rule 5.

Either way, at the very least your son directly broke rule 5 by trading between Super_Sonic and Nils many times.