Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Jinxx

Killer Skeleton, possible bug

I was in VC earlier, went to harvest some diamonds and whack a few baby gargies. I attacked a skeleton in the main hall. Next thing I know I'm in Hell and asking a buddy to get my bag. The bag was gone, damned poachers =(. Anyways. The skellie hit me for 35 points, big critical hit. I just now went back to VC to harvest more diamonds and kill baby gargs, I tried the skeleton in the main hall, took me 6 pots to take him out. I know my phys/coord are not as high as they were. I am at 7/7 on those, attack/def are at 35/34. The other skellies like in portland Ti mine, and inside the guts of VC. I hit them for 23's and they die just fine. I also heard there's a female orc near the attack god priest the same way, stronger than normal. Just thought I'd mention it. Cheers =)

Maybe he has a bad ass weapon, or armor, or shield...

Also, the critical to hit and to damage are usually random (within certain ranges)

Neither skeleton had a weapon or armor, just bones. I thought they might be packing a rare drop, like quarterstaff or iron shield. They weren't, and two in a row? Even I can't be that "jinxxed" =)

i had that happen with a female orc it hit me for 47 dmg and only droped gp im 52 att 59 def with 30 phy and 17 coord, i just learn to live with it :P

I noticed the same problems with the skelly in VC.

Med garg withour weapon, no problem, but this skelly is difficult to kill (assuming a skeleton lives) even with tit long.