Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Scratch

Santa Claws

I created a joke guild with the short tag Xmas. On Dec. 25, I am going to summon zombie deer in the C1 portals room to "rain" deer on Draia. I am inviting everyone to join the Xmas guild and do the same. Everyone will be kicked Dec. 26 to rejoin thier guilds.

If you join, you can start your summoning deer anytime on the 25th. You can choose a different place if you like, but if you do use the C1 portals room, stay away from the IP side. Summoning deer on IP is against the rules if I recall correctly. I will also be accepting donations of deer summoning ingredients. Learner's fireants have already donated alot of deer parts. :P PM Scratch ingame to join.

xmas.jpg

Iirc it's even illegal to summon deer in the c1 portals room, simply because they CAN get on IP that way...

I'm not sure, though I do know I wasn't allowed to invade the c1 portals room in my invasion script a long time ago, just for that reason ^^

I think you better check before going through with this (or play safe and use c2 portals)

Iirc it's even illegal to summon deer in the c1 portals room, simply because they CAN get on IP that way...

I'm not sure, though I do know I wasn't allowed to invade the c1 portals room in my invasion script a long time ago, just for that reason ^^

I think you better check before going through with this (or play safe and use c2 portals)

Invasion monsters roam freely where as summons stay close to the summoner. Not having heard the no summoning in the portals room rule, I use to summon snakes there but on the opposite side from IP. Amused as they teleported away to various maps. I chose the C1 portals room because the teleporters are grouped fairly close together.

If it is against the rules, then that puts a damper on my fun. :hehe: Perhaps an invasion planner would like to take the reins on this one, but half the entertainment was the deer having the Xmas tag. Although, having rabid zombie deer appearing on every map and attacking would be a nice trade off. If the powers that be found it in their heart to trust me :blink: and someone explained the process, I would happily spread Christmas cheer at the point of thousands of deer antlers. :P