Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Misery_Machine

looking to trade 2eS swords for hydro! or get someone to assist in harvesting!

hello Hydro runners!!

i have 400 swords i need turned into hydro.

i am willing to pay, and i understand the usual is 11 swords for 10 hydro, so for every 10 hydro i will pay 900-950gc, depending on how many u have or can exchange. ( or if you want swords, i will make some up no prob ).. or if someone does it 1 for 1, well i wouldnt say no either!!

also thought as payment, it could be made in silver ore, as well, or something that someone is looking for, based on the 900-950, per 10 swords...

please pm me or catch me ingame so we can set something up.

if everything goes well, i could have another 400+ more to get run as well!

thanks.

Edited by Misery_Machine

the trade 11s2e-10 hydro ores is not usual or normal, its just that few persons did this.

and i dont think there is a chance for you to buy hyd ores at 900-950, look at some bots buy list, its more like 1040.

oh and lets have a run, wear no rosto and put on all your best gear :P

the trade 11s2e-10 hydro ores is not usual or normal, its just that few persons did this.

and i dont think there is a chance for you to buy hyd ores at 900-950, look at some bots buy list, its more like 1040.

oh and lets have a run, wear no rosto and put on all your best gear :P

That trade is normal.

I'm pretty sure M_M was speaking of S2Es for that price, not the ores. And if you do the maths, you will see that 950 * 11/10 == 1045, which is where the idea of 1040 gc for hydro ore came from.

Edited by EaglePrince

well maybe s2e 1k ea also IS normal, cuz Looter was paying that some time ago?

and im pretty sure those ppl who did 11-10 trades are not doing so or they quited game. otherwise this post wouldnt be here on forums.

and im pretty sure that he ment pc of hydro ore. otherwise you should keep 1 ore after each 10 harvet to him which would be 1040 :P

anyways.. im not here to argue.

oh and btw see the prices of s2es on market, try to sell em at 950. (thats where you say that this gives pc on hyd)

Edit: and M_M i offer you 900 gc for ea S2E, and i would sell you hydro bars with some discount.

Edited by Kornholio

I have done the 11-10 trades on market ch from we had the cap, without problems.

And have always some people pming me, saying it's impossible to do the trade and offer to buy s2es for 900gc. :P

I have done the 11-10 trades on market ch from we had the cap, without problems.

And have always some people pming me, saying it's impossible to do the trade and offer to buy s2es for 900gc. :P

so good i never pmed you with these words

well maybe s2e 1k ea also IS normal, cuz Looter was paying that some time ago?

and im pretty sure those ppl who did 11-10 trades are not doing so or they quited game. otherwise this post wouldnt be here on forums.

and im pretty sure that he ment pc of hydro ore. otherwise you should keep 1 ore after each 10 harvet to him which would be 1040 :P

anyways.. im not here to argue.

oh and btw see the prices of s2es on market, try to sell em at 950. (thats where you say that this gives pc on hyd)

Edit: and M_M i offer you 900 gc for ea S2E, and i would sell you hydro bars with some discount.

I have seen many people do the 11/10 trades. Now, the only reason i am posting is because i cant do it myself. i used to mine hydro all the time, but i reset a while ago, and well now i have to look for someone, for the first time in 4 years.... not like i member who does it.

No i didnt mean the price of hydro. 2es swords go from 900gc-950gc, so i have only 800, i offered to pay them for the 11th sword, at 900-950gc depending on how many they were going to do.

As for selling the swords, and buying back hydro bars, not going to happen, i will just get removal stones and use the swords after. and i will just get my nexus back.

i put this up there, to see if anyone still did this, if i knew, who or where ever i could find someone, i wouldnt have posted.

I recently traded 700+ s2e @ 11:20 - so yes it still does happen

11:20?? :blink: Please give me phone number of the buyer! :hehe:

lol pro typo - it was 11:10 :P

And have always some people pming me, saying it's impossible to do the trade and offer to buy s2es for 900gc. :blink:

so good i never pmed you with these words

I think you did :hehe:

you have no proof of that :blink:

Do me a favor and stop trying to Hijack Misery_Machines market thread. This is for something he wants / is offering, if you aren't doing the trade or offering something semi-useful, stay out of it.

you have no proof of that :confused:

Do me a favor and stop trying to Hijack Misery_Machines market thread. This is for something he wants / is offering, if you aren't doing the trade or offering something semi-useful, stay out of it.

i am not? lol how about you re-read it all and STFU?

you have no proof of that :confused:

You are trying to convince him that his trade will never happen. I've read it all, you need to stfu.

you have no proof of that :whistle:

You are trying to convince him that his trade will never happen. I've read it all, you need to stfu.

where did i try to convince him with that? i just said that its not a normal - usual trade. only few ppl does that, but not all, that thats what i wrote. You are trying to find an additional meaning in between the lines( for some reason), where is nothing hidden, you should learn to understand what you are reading. :confused: and also i dont think you are capable to read my minds to know what i think or what im doing kk?

oh and also read again from the begining, i made him an offer, and a normal one. if you come here just to quote w/e i write and trying to find something to mess around with, go learn some manniers.