Eternal Lands Official Forums
Galvin

Don't Try To Help Rutuliukas.

Rutuliukas never tried to cheat me or lure me somewhere or whatsoever, though he had many chances! He could easy kill me on my way to Hydro - but refused to kill an unarmed harvester without a rosto.

So maybe he tried to lure people into pk - but I just want to tell you that in my opinion he is NOT at all a bad person or someone to be disliked or someone going for the cheap kill.

So I am sorry to see all this in here...

And that's all I have to tell about :P

Piner

hmm..seems to me that this guy has more then a problem due to a nail in his foot..^^

Jez

Or maybe he is just nice with people he likes and behaves like a prick to everyone else... btw, this topic evolved with people discussing why he does what he does, etc.... yawn.

Edited by Lorck

Don't Try To Help Norm.

Cheers :DB)

People bitch about Rutu, but would this game be any fun with out risk? If you can't die, isn't it like playing solitaire or something?

Keep up the good work Rutu, in fact, people should donate gc to him, for making the game enjoyable ;)

very true norm. lets get tinytim and rayla back as well. someone rollback liquid's brain so he can be bad again as well.

we got this \o/

Won't happen, although I might start bombing one perkers again soon, I can't let rutu keep getting all these nice drops. :P

very true norm. lets get tinytim and rayla back as well. someone rollback liquid's brain so he can be bad again as well.

we got this \o/

Most of the old school evil bastards are good now :< even I quit my dirty ways.

Tinytim is Quimbly btw. and he intends to play on his alts. I don't see him being any less evil than he ever was :P

Interesting things about rutuliculas.

A different style of playing as many of us, different personality.

And now the "but..."

What if I say he helped me to walk on PK map an do what I wanted, and my guildies not?!!!

It is right I have been naked, and harvested some toadies, vegetables and onther "nothing" stuffs. But I asked help from my guidies many times to enter a PK map and won't help those who can helpen me easyly... rutuliculas casted MI and event don't attacked me and walked with me a few minutes...

I can't say I am trusting him, nor I agreee his playing style. But if you go naked on hi's bombs on PK map maybe he will not put all times mines to catch you :P