Eternal Lands Official Forums
Galvin

Don't Try To Help Rutuliukas.

i am not scared of anything and anywhere, as i tryed to explain for some "cleaver" guys like you: i don care about pki, i dont care what ppls think about my pk skills, i dont waste my coins in pking normaly, if you want fight me, take off cotu then i will (it shows that i am not scared), other way this fight is useless. i cant make you loos anything, and your death is nothing for me in ndd are. if you too dump to understand that verry sad but i cant help, so good luck. and this thread isnt about dpa tho

i am not scared of anything and anywhere, as i tryed to explain for some "cleaver" guys like you: i don care about pki, i dont care what ppls think about my pk skills, i dont waste my coins in pking normaly, if you want fight me, take off cotu then i will (it shows that i am not scared), other way this fight is useless. i cant make you loos anything, and your death is nothing for me in ndd are. if you too dump to understand that verry sad but i cant help, so good luck. and this thread isnt about dpa tho

Don't act like you have principles or that actually anyone cares about you. You're no better than Rayla. No one with principles likes you... apart from people who are scared you will take their stuff..

Face it... your powers are weak old man.

Someones been watching too much sci-fi >.> hussam go back bitching about bjers and wrong doers in the EL community, it's what you lot seem to do best. rutu is actually quite smart, laying trops down in portals on NDD invasion is epically smart, and he profited highly from it, and did 100x less work then any project to raise gc. so in that sense he's smart.

protip: rayla bjed people coz it pissed them off and gave him attention, don't give any attention and np.

Oh, i beleave there is still someone who remember days when i was in L.A. and the day when someone told that i bagjumped him (his thermal etc...) i was repeating for like 2 years that it wasnt true, but noone was listening then i got all this sh** what i have now and i turned to what i am now, other words i became that who you all was calling me, today found the guy that guy who was the begining point heres i screene of our conversation in votd storage, i dont feel sorry to anyone for what i did and dont plan ak to excuses, i will keep as i am now, just wanted to show it to thous who knew me in thous days and turned backs to me.

(i made 1 image from 2 scrs...)

ps.: sorry for my english in screenie and in this post

85605846.jpg

that incident from 2 years ago isn't what "made you what you are now". you being what you are now is 100% your own choice.

don't blame others for your own choices.

that incident from 2 years ago isn't what "made you what you are now". you being what you are now is 100% your own choice.

don't blame others for your own choices.

aislar you misunderstood me, i am happy with what i am, i dont blame anyone about that, just wanted to show to some ppls that i wasnt lier in thous days...

and that incident IS what made... BUT i dont say i am not happy with that...

Edited by rutuliukas

I dont see the problem with bombing people with One Perk ......... they asked for it :pickaxe:

Plus its funny watching people waste thier summon stones on a 2 cent snare

well some things never change, cycrosism is still a whiny little girl, oh and rutu if this is how you plan to play do it with style, step up your game at least... like dills said, go for the n00bs, don't mess with the newbs.

and that incident IS what made... BUT i dont say i am not happy with that...

no, your reaction that is what made you what you are today. but im glad tbh... gives everyone someone to brod, and not feel guilty about it. im sad that rayla quit... she always spiced things up.

i bj'ed kafa the other day because he was being a total ass to me (just 9k coal) and now ppl seem to think im a bj'er. if i wanted to be like you rutu, i would go bag jump all of EL, but i am going to REACT in another way and not. it was a one time deal, unless ofc kafa wants to apologize, and i give him all of his coal back... but he wont :P

As I play this game longer some of my attitudes have changed and evolved. This is a result of more knowledge/experience and is natural progression. I have been caught by "Newhope" in a drop pk arena where he pk'ed both me and the person I was training with and kept his spoils. At that time (I was quite new) I was absolutely pissed off but lesson learned, do not pvp in a drop area. I wasnt scammed (as I have been by other people) I put myself in that situation.

If you die when training or tele off the bag while harving and you lose a bag to someone that IS bagjumping and I like most (lovely) people return bags. I have had some things returned to me by Rutuliukas in this situation.

In this game we have mages and engineers and people who go to "drop" maps for pk, why ?, to get drops. Is this wrong? NO. People play this game in different ways, your way does not mean the wrong way. Really people learn to cast MI to protect against those 3bul mages (who also heal you on many occassions), Dont take ONE perk unless you are prepared to die and lose stuff.

I saw rutu putting mines in C2 portals room last ndd :(

aww Rutuliukas, was that trops that i gave u? :P

oh and i agree with those who say that Rutuliukas is stupid and dumb etc. ofc he is, and all those who drop stoof to him are the fookin rocket scientists :P brainers....

Edit: btw Aislar, think of this. if you are called BJer and scammer by most of EL community, but you didnt do it.. what difference it makes if you start doing what you been blamed for? none, you will still be called same way.

and also i know him long enough to say that he wasnt like this all time, and its not really what he decided to do by himself, its what those whiners and BSters pushed him to.

gl R

Edited by Kornholio

btw Aislar, think of this. if you are called BJer and scammer by most of EL community, but you didnt do it.. what difference it makes if you start doing what you been blamed for? none, you will still be called same way.

and also i know him long enough to say that he wasnt like this all time, and its not really what he decided to do by himself, its what those whiners and BSters pushed him to.

gl R

Nobody - not even the devil - can make you do anything you choose not to do.

oh yes they can. and i didnt say they made or forced him do these things, all im saying that he just did what ppl expected him to do.

and also another thing i remembered, how do you think, why he has started to brod ppl :P cuz he is bad person? :(:P

oh yes they can. and i didnt say they made or forced him do these things, all im saying that he just did what ppl expected him to do.

and also another thing i remembered, how do you think, why he has started to brod ppl :hehe: cuz he is bad person? :P:blink:

Rofl yeah because it is the fault of the entire community that this guy runs amuck? Get real...

He does what he wants to do. He openly enjoys bombing people, not that I can blame him for bombing Oner's I'd do the same given the chance. Anything else he does disputish is his own fault. Honestly, your opinions on him are based on him being your friend which make your opinions biased.

and your oppinion is neutral ? :hehe: muahhaaaaaa pull out the finger :blink:

oh and i wonder what is "disputish" ? if he had broken rules or something, he would be warned, baned etc, no?

most of you just lives in a dream world, you have to understand that in this game not all are suppose to be peacefull harvesters or mixers. if you dont like it, ask Radu maybe he will remove One perk, dont let you enter PK map without a rosto, dont let you die of poison when you run out of KF .... srsly... wtf?

Edited by Kornholio

Couple things... first, while the (allegedly) false accusations of certain people may have brought rutu over the edge and led to him doing what he does now - I'd say that he was on the razor edge of being willing to do so anyway. Certain people accusing you of being something you're not does not lead to you, in response - becoming that - unless you were already inclined to do so imo.

Second, the whole business of luring in my opinion is radically-different from many of the other activities spoken of here. The thing distinguishing it from bagjumping/bombing/etc. is the trust it requires between the person who would attempt to take advantage of another and their victim as it were. In this light, it is similar to scamming, and, like scamming - helps promote a community of people who are less inclined to help others, trust others, etcetera. Judge accordingly but, to be sure, while bagjumping/bombing/etc. may level the playing field a bit regarding those gc's saved on rostos/time saved bag-mixing/pps gained on One perk/et cetera - the typical attempt at luring, as is evidenced here, only punishes people for their more generous instincts.

and your oppinion is neutral ? :D muahhaaaaaa pull out the finger :whistle:

oh and i wonder what is "disputish" ? if he had broken rules or something, he would be warned, baned etc, no?

most of you just lives in a dream world, you have to understand that in this game not all are suppose to be peacefull harvesters or mixers. if you dont like it, ask Radu maybe he will remove One perk, dont let you enter PK map without a rosto, dont let you die of poison when you run out of KF .... srsly... wtf?

O.k., honestly did you just completely over read everything I said?

I never claimed that the game should be full of peaceful mixers and such. I said he openly admits bombing people and not caring whether he does it or not. I also said I could care less if he bombs people with One Perk as that is supposed to be the risk of having said perk. I don't care, I simply said you blaming his actions on the community is bullshit. Rutu does what he wants whether the community accepts it or not.

You just completely over looked what I said and started bantering about useless crap. Honestly explain to me your post because it makes absolutely no sense.

and your oppinion is neutral ? :) muahhaaaaaa pull out the finger :(

I never claimed that the game should be full of peaceful mixers and such. I said he openly admits bombing people and not caring whether he does it or not. I also said I could care less if he bombs people with One Perk as that is supposed to be the risk of having said perk. I don't care, I simply said you blaming his actions on the community is bullshit. Rutu does what he wants whether the community accepts it or not.

You just completely over looked what I said and started bantering about useless crap. Honestly explain to me your post because it makes absolutely no sense.

1. look up, is that "most of you" = you forever? my post is not nesseceraly just a reply to your post.

2. hell why should i read your posts 5 times? i just reply w/o reading at all, i just look at a name of person who posted, and post w/e i think is best to piss him/her :)

3. if you dont care about all this, why t.f. you post here?

4. you are not really trying to get a point in other ppls words, you just post some bs. just like me. hf

and your oppinion is neutral ? :) muahhaaaaaa pull out the finger :(

1. look up, is that "most of you" = you forever? my post is not nesseceraly just a reply to your post.

2. hell why should i read your posts 5 times? i just reply w/o reading at all, i just look at a name of person who posted, and post w/e i think is best to piss him/her :)

3. if you dont care about all this, why t.f. you post here?

4. you are not really trying to get a point in other ppls words, you just post some bs. just like me. hf

Rofl you are the definition of Idiot a person who doesn't read well. You just look at a persons name and flame them appropriately? rofl that is sad. I do not do such a thing. I take time to read posts and give my opinion. Don't try to drag me down to your level, it's pointless.