Eternal Lands Official Forums
tokie

Bag Jumping

To I_am,

When you level an accusation against another player for taking something from your bag, it pays to have proof, such as a reliable witness, a screenie taken by someone else, or...even a chat log.

Now, let me start this by saying that my Guildie in which you level the theft charge against, has more than you think.

He has more than I do...and I'm the GM of this Guild. So-what.

I think it might be in your best interest to go read the guild_info on #nU ( Poundin' You Guild ) ...and think about the calibur of quality players that gravitate to this Guild. There aint no Scum-Bagz here Bro. But what you WILL find,are players who watch each others backs, and dont take no-$hit off of anybody..even if that means we all die side by side or in one huge pile...we will come, and we will fight to protect our own.

Now, anyone who knows me will tell you: Tokie is a nice guy. But I am telling you: Mess with my Guildies and I will make this the worst game you ever tried to play. So either S.T.F.U or go join a Guild with some Back-Bone in it and call me out...but be forewarned, I have more Mutual Allied Guilds than I have Brain Cells left, so if youre comin' bring 'em 3 deep, at least.

Tokie

GM of the Honor Guild: Poundin' You ( #nU )

Edited by tokie

oh? its required to have proof?

you were quick to ban my alt from your bots after someone joked in storage that my alt is a bagjumper, didnt need any proof at all

its been corrected though but its the thought that counts ^^

lmfao i call you out tokie don't need no guild for you though, seeing as your guild is quite pathetic :)

you were quick to ban my alt from your bots after someone joked in storage that my alt is a bagjumper, didnt need any proof at all

hypocrite. :)

I have more Mutual Allied Guilds than I have Brain Cells left, so if youre comin' bring 'em 3 deep, at least.

i lol'd

This is common in EL.

I spoke to I_am a while ago. he was looking for a location of a harvestable. he seemed like a very new player. Maybe it is a misunderstanding. There's also not much chance he is reading this anyway.

Just to clarify one thing

I_am is a very new player and young in RL

It probably was an 'innocents' mistake :pickaxe:

try not to be too hard on him

Justmental

Tokie,

Good post, some proof next time though, since i know your one of the most honorable players, i believe you and ill keep a look out :) Dont listen to the Flames, its a good post, hope you continue to aware the EL community of situations like this.

Sincerely,

your alt was not band from #nu bot dieyou , only 4 players band from him who ever your alt is

Edited by bomwan

Scum-Bagz, Bro, and Back-Bone are proper nouns?

but srsly, being called a bagjumper is worth a topic? If you want to write a letter, do it in PM.

Edited by Shujral