Eternal Lands Official Forums
hugo_boss

Quest not working anymore?

Hiya!

I was thinking: lets clean up this mac after a looooong time of good use. So i reinstalled it and put the counter, notes and quest files back in my libary.

Few days before i started the first Novac quest. Now it seems its lost, sinds i can now only start the 2nd Novac quest and it doesnt tell me anything about the first anymore...

Is there a way i can continu the first Novac quest? I was only on the point of killing the grizzly and would hate to mis the rest of the quest... :)

Grt. S7EViN

from a clean MacBook, late 2007, running OSX Snow Leo

Edited by hugo_boss

I think all your missing is the quest log, if you were to kill the correct grizzly I believe the quest would continue, just missing the previous info in your log is all.

The server tracks your progress on each quest. I believe SinS is right in that you should be able to pickup quest 1 where you left off. Of course, the big question is, where did you leave off? You might have to repeat a few parts of the quest to figure that out. Or, as SinS suggests, if you can find the quest log, you can read it in a text editor. Maybe use Time Machine to find the file. You are using Time Machine, right? :D

Lets hope it works after killing the grizzly. I have my quest log, got it out of time machine right after i installed EL back on it.

Tnx for the reply's!

EDIT: After Lots and Lots of bears, i got the right one, working fine again. Tnx again :devlish:

Edited by hugo_boss

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.