Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
forever

Signature Art

Well it has been quite a while since the last time I made a siggy for pay so I figured what the hell.

I've made a lot of siggies for people that still use them to this day :wub:.

Tessanna, Asgnny, Annatira (to my knowledge), Boedha and others.

Here is some of my favorite works done.

boedha.png

sabbath2.png

aftershock.png

tigerclaw.png

Forever.png

asgnnycopy-1.jpg

I figured EL forums could use some quality art work put beneath their forum post.

I have gotten paid various amounts of GC based on how much people have liked my work. For a particular siggy I got paid over 40kgc. (I will not mention the name as to not call any one out on this)

I've been improving constantly over the years and have become what I'd like to call a decent signature maker.

The rules of this engagment are simple.

-Information on what your signature should say

- Whether this be Guild name / Your name / a quote

-Any suggestions for pictures and such

- I prefer renders to pictures themselves but can work around anything

-Any prefered coloring or Text.

- If you have a specific Text, I'll ask that you also link me with the proper download to obtain said font.

It's not difficult to tell a person what to put into a signature ey?

The price used to be 20k. However because I know EL economy is in the toilet and GC might not be quite as easy to come by I'll charge:

15kgc Per Signature / Avitar combo

10kgc For signature alone

5kgc For Avitar alone

Sounds like a hefty lump of GC but remember it takes me time work and effort to put into these works of art. Sometimes even hours. It's no different than you harvesting 5k silver and selling it.

Also a new rule:

If you give me a picture and you want me to use an image with in the picture. If it is overly complicated and a nuisance to remove your image from the picture you send me, that'll be an extra 2kgc. If it's not hard, it'll be free. Meaning if I have to do a lot of Cropping and such it'll cost you more for the overly additional effort.

If you want to find cool renders that you want me to use, I suggest : http://www.planetrenders.net It's where I get most of mine and you can shoot me a link with the appropriate thing and I'll make it work.

Saving up GC for a CoL so all orders are welcome here. It shouldn't take me more than a day or so to fill an order unless I get swamped with school or RL issues.

Customer Satisfaction Guarenteed by your one and only Forever!

Have a great Day

Hey, I'd like a signature that sais Excalibur but also next to it that sais COOL in another colour and font if possible. I may want to have a picture with it but i just wanna see what it will look like without the picture. Thank you, tell me when its ready on EL please.

It won't look cool with out a picture :icon13: I can put you something swordish as a picture and if you dont' like it with a sword I can remove it and try something else.

why havent u made mine yet? :<

I still can. Whats your ingame?

When you ordered I had some issues and quit for another 2-3 months \o/

I'm back for a while now. So I'll hook you up. Just repost specs if you will

Not in game, I won't play with the current circumstances. You can find me on the bleeding hollow/skype if you want to chat though :)

ingame name is Infamous

should say my name on it, and guildname Godz if possible

i'd like the guy in this picture on it - http://fc09.deviantart.net/fs43/f/2009/082...Flamewalker.jpg

or

http://www.videogamesblogger.com/wp-conten...eenshot-big.jpg

whichever one you can make the best siggy with ^^

preferred color blue, light blue or anything that looks good with it

i would like a siggy, beings tigerclaw stil hasnt finished mine >.>

Name: Goten

Picture: http://www.planetrenders.net/renders/displ...&fullsize=1 (have to be part of planet renders to see the full size img, but its fast/easy to register if you have not)

Colors: same as in the picture

Words: Older men declare war. But it is the youth that must fight and die. - Herbert Hoover

thx much :closedeyes:

i would like a siggy, beings tigerclaw stil hasnt finished mine >.>

Name: Goten

Picture: http://www.planetrenders.net/renders/displ...&fullsize=1 (have to be part of planet renders to see the full size img, but its fast/easy to register if you have not)

Colors: same as in the picture

Words: Older men declare war. But it is the youth that must fight and die. - Herbert Hoover

thx much :closedeyes:

Alright, sounds cool. I'll get it done. I know about planetrenders ;p you should read OP.

Goten your signature / Avatar is finished.

GotenSignature.png

gotenAvatar.png

I am now Liam ingame so PM me there. Let me know if there are any discrepency's with the signature.

A suggestion:

I saw your post here:

http://www.eternal-lands.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=51753

...and had the thread not been locked i would have effectively backed you up by giving examples of the difference in file size of appropriately compressed JPEG's from the current forum limit VS what you were asking for, and shown that per 20 post page the difference wouldn't be huge.

I then realised that your own signature was a 76KB PNG!

So my suggestion is to please start compressing your signatures to JPEG, as a lossless format such as 24bit PNG isn't required or appropriate for such things as forum signatures. (With the exception of when transparency is required, but so far you haven't used any transparency in your signatures anyways, and probably best to not, so you don't need to use 24bit PNG's.)

To give an example, here's Boedha's signature you made, in the PNG format you've used:

boedha.png

It is 122KB

Here's the same image converted to JPG (using GIMP, JPEG quality 90 ... probably equivalent to ~75 quality in Photoshop (seems they use different JPEG compressors?))

boedha.jpg

It is 27KB

Less than 1/4 the size.

Certainly in my opinion, and I think most would agree, any difference is very minor and trivial, and would never be noticed or missed.

Just a suggestion, but as Aislinn implied, gotta consider that not everyone in the world is on multiple megabit internet connection speeds.

...and yes, i realise my own avatar is a 24bit PNG, but that's because i have used transparency, and it's still coming in at under 10KB :D

Zenial's Siggy / Avi is done.

saved as a jpeg too ;p

zenialavi.jpg

ZenialSig.jpg

Who ever can guess what the bottom left text says, wins 5kgc

Edited by forever

please make me a siggy with words :

Undercut my Prices its good for Economy

a picture of money or something thanks :D

Who ever can guess what the bottom left text says, wins 5kgc

The word is WISDOM.

:)

Correct :devlish:

How'd you figure it out? That's written in hyrulean...

*checks the back of Pauls hand* OH MY GOD ITS YUU!

excalibur-1.jpg

Sorry it took a while to do this one.

I like it a lot though.

Order more siggies peoples, after I finish ateh's i'm out of orders and I'm saving up for a new NMT ;)