Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Jello-King

lol moonshadow got banned

i just find it funny moonshadow got banned, for makine a noob chaccter, and leloo thinking his was scamer :)

That's to prevent mod abuse. That way, mods won't be able to cover their abuse, in case it happens. Not that I don't trust the mods, but I want to have a fair system.

Sure, but PM is less reliable because my inbox can be full. Besides, some of the evidence might be lost, if the thread is deleted.

Killer, dont you feel like you have lowerd yourself some now? I mean, sure you are a flamer - but just "copying and pasting" text to spam a topic, thats a litle childish.

Yeah, well I wanted a responsse. Doing something stupid gets attention, why do you think Rammstein is so popular. It isn't their music, it's the fact that they are on fire when they play it.

Yeah, well I wanted a responsse. Doing something stupid gets attention, why do you think Rammstein is so popular. It isn't their music, it's the fact that they are on fire when they play it.

Beuh.. for me it's the music.

I like Dimmu Borgir before Rammstein. :wink:

However it is both their music and how they play it that makes Rammstein good imo.

I like Dimmu Borgir before Rammstein.  :wink:  

However it is both their music and how they play it that makes Rammstein good imo.

Rammstein on flames, dimmu spitting fake blood into the audience.

Lets get it a little more extreme : Dark funeral throwing real blood into the audience.