Eternal Lands Official Forums
Infamous

Trading strike

Is this leading to...A march on the White Stone palace perhaps? :o

*gives out torches and pitchforks*

Lets meet at midnight in Tirnwood Vale and then... GO AND GET LORD LUXIN!!!!

:P

Piper

Is this leading to...A march on the White Stone palace perhaps? :o

*gives out torches and pitchforks*

Lets meet at midnight in Tirnwood Vale and then... GO AND GET LORD LUXIN!!!!

:P

Piper

You've been watching too much Shrek! :pickaxe:

thats right, he is just one of the couple, he just happens to be the most active/famous one

but one thing thats wrong though, he doesnt like to buy for less and sell for more, he likes to buy high so no1 else gets a chance to buy rare ingreds, and sell for more

He's one of the manus that's still actually making things. I have ingredients but wont make anything. Look the market will take care of itself. If the price is too high for these stones than people will buy them from EL shop (a good thing no?) personally holar is just charging fair prices for the risk of loss and work he has put in.

You, sir, are a low-down dirty conformist! You have just crossed the line, you just had to keep pushing... couldn't leave things as they should be! From now on, it shall be war, to the last.... no quarter, your days are numbered. :D :D

The ground shall shake as the armies of my supporters descend upon you... save your excuses, I don't wanna hear it.

POWER TO THE PEOPLE!

Actually Lochness Lobster... I'd like to clarify a few things.

One Holar isn't helping the market or trying to make ends meet. Holar is over paying for his bindings / EFE's etc and then wants to post threads like the Manu strike bitching and moaning about how he has no profit coming to his char. A bit of irony ey? Run the prices up and wonder why you have no profit.

If you pay attention to the market value for items these days the prices are getting a bit sketchy. 85kGC for a CoL because people have run the raw ings costs through the roof. Crafters have to change their price to make money or even break even. However, 85kgc is a scary thing for anyone. So people buy less CoLs meaning Crafters get less profit in the end. They either sell to people cheap and make no GC at all or hoard them.

The same chain of events goes for manuers. The price of Great swords nearly matches that of the NPC. Prices are going crazy.

However, as said no one will change anything. I'll continue to make all my own things and wait for it to stabilize or eventually crash.

Either way it won't affect me.

He's one of the manus that's still actually making things. I have ingredients but wont make anything. Look the market will take care of itself. If the price is too high for these stones than people will buy them from EL shop (a good thing no?) personally holar is just charging fair prices for the risk of loss and work he has put in.

Holar charges less than me for a number of things, so I know it is a fair price. I charge a fair price and people complain about my prices from time to time, but oh well....that is the way the cookie crumbles.

Infamous,if u r that gr8, than u can do manufacture by ur self,try it,do what holar di and after tell anything don't u like price? don't buy/ sell it than.... but don't have to "manipuling" people

Infamous,if u r that gr8, than u can do manufacture by ur self,try it,do what holar di and after tell anything don't u like price? don't buy/ sell it than.... but don't have to "manipuling" people

Please for the love of Aluwen don't post until you are sure your post makes sense.

His post isn't about how great he is or how he's over charging for Items.

His post is that Holar is OVERPAYING for bindings and OVERPAYING for EFE to make prices go up. The prices of a LOT of things reliant on such materials goes up as well. Giving up 85k freaking CoL's.

Holar alone isn't the blame no, however, the fact that every one has just gone along with such ridiculous prices and believe that what bots say is the word of Morto's is BS. We control the market as a group, not individual bots and such.

Hrm I remember getting a lot of serps from orcs,cycs and fluffs iirc.

Bindings were rare though.Every one I got was kept or insta-sold to CL <3

But I was reading the stuff on Holar and such.Ain't there a such thing as free market?

I understand getting made.But to kill that noise everyone ban together sell it high to him and not buy it back xD lol

Test of wills of who wants it more.The person that bought them high or the manu'ers.

So the only contribution I have is get more people to farm cycs or something. xD

People need to ask themselves who they want to do business with. Do they want to do business with whoever or whatever would give them the most profit or with friends and allies or simply with someone that they feel really need the gc/item.

People outside my guild rarely sell ore to my bot due to competing bots that will give them more gc for the ore than mine would. The other bots do not resell the ore. Mine does resell the ore and gives best prices to my friends and allies. Via this bot, I do a limited sort of business partner selection. Anyone that is not an in an allied guild and not a friend yet gets worse deals. Many bots work this way, except mine gives much much more people the member rates than others would.

Oh yeah.....be sure to consider unadvertised member rates when you look for business. No bot that I know of will advertise its member rates. Dogpound bots have the "invmember" or "IM" command, but it has to be set up in a certain way for people to use it.