Eternal Lands Official Forums
Infamous

Trading strike

if you are tired of the high prices of bindings, serp stones and other rare items this is something for you

you could be having the rare stones drop in price, all you need to do is stop feeding the greed of 1 player

Holar is paying more and more for the rare stones in game, causing your items to be more expensive, and less rare stones to be found

how does he do this? get people to strike so he can sell his overpriced items, and goes around buying your items, to put them on his bot with an increased price

so i suggest to put him out of business, stop trading with Holar and Pepa

if you got a binding stone or serp stone, dont sell it to him, instead sell it to someone else at a fair price

there will always be someone willing to sell their stones to him at high price so theres another way aswell

decrease your manu/craft items price, people will buy from you instead of from him, without any sales he wont be able to keep up increasing prices on rare stones

keep your bot or storage stocked with items he sells, decreasing price by 2k could already change a players mind and make them buy from you instead of Holar

put him out of business so we wont be paying 30k for a binding in the near future, or who knows how far he will take it? might be more unless the community stops him

he is raising YOUR rare stones prices with YOUR hard work, ban him from your bots and stop trading with him, sell at lower prices and we can have a normal price on rare stones soon

It has nothing to do with Holar/pepa imho.

I think only those gold farming attack nerdz

are responsible for that because they are

almost the only source of gc (or have you

seen someone lately harvesting BL in PL??)

And the only thing those mob killer need are

weapons+armor (--> stones). So it is quite

logical to see the price raising for those things.

And i understand why YOU want that price to

be lower, so that you have more coins left

to buy pp's or whatever.

Distribute Holar! Go sell him everything :P

Greetings

Beol

yeah, i have been buying so much pp, 1 and almost dont play anymore ;o

dont intend on buying any more either

the mob killer dont need stones, they do need armor/weapon, who makes those? Holar overpriced which he justifies by high rare stones costs he creates by outbidding everyone else

logical to see the price raising for those things.

so logical, "oh someone uses my items, ill increase price" makes just as much sense as increasing silver prices to 100gc each cause someone uses them

Beol happy with paying 13k+ for rare stones, some have been selling for 20k, who the hell is ok with paying that to make something?

unless... beol is one of the outbidders aswell

Edited by Infamous

if you are tired of the high prices of bindings, serp stones and other rare items this is something for you

you could be having the rare stones drop in price, all you need to do is stop feeding the greed of 1 player

Holar is paying more and more for the rare stones in game, causing your items to be more expensive, and less rare stones to be found

how does he do this? get people to strike so he can sell his overpriced items, and goes around buying your items, to put them on his bot with an increased price

so i suggest to put him out of business, stop trading with Holar and Pepa

I do not think holar on his own could make prices in el high .

if you sell more enriced essences or stones from players storage then prices may go down.

more items for sale mean lower prices. so dont blame one player. every seller wants to buy for less but sell things for more.

Most of all its a game have fun and enjoy your time in el its a great game

thats right, he is just one of the couple, he just happens to be the most active/famous one

but one thing thats wrong though, he doesnt like to buy for less and sell for more, he likes to buy high so no1 else gets a chance to buy rare ingreds, and sell for more

Pepa pays 8800 for serpents, KAN 10000

Pepa pays 13kgc for binds as Lillu

Pepa pays 9200 for EFEs as Lillu and Minerva

Pepa pays 8750 for enrichments, Roope 9000, Lillu 9100

Pepa pays 28kgc for rostogols as CLF, Stryder and Tensai. Naretria pays 29kgc

Im not the ony one increasing prices. And imho it wont rise forever. Just untill the prices of Radu's shop are ballanced with ingame market I guess...

Edited by Holar

I have the same opinion as you Infamous. The prices are going up too fast and now its very dificult to buy armors if you are new in the game. In 2months Great Swords will cost 40K or more ? We need to stop it.

I have the same opinion as you Infamous. The prices are going up too fast and now its very dificult to buy armors if you are new in the game. In 2months Great Swords will cost 40K or more ? We need to stop it.

It would never go over 40kgc, its NPC price...

... its very dificult to buy armors if you are new in the game.

Just curious, if someone is new to the game, why should they be able to get high-end armor/weapons? I'm not defending overly-high prices, just questioning an argument based on what new players can afford.

Pepa pays 8800 for serpents, KAN 10000

Pepa pays 13kgc for binds as Lillu

Pepa pays 9200 for EFEs as Lillu and Minerva

Pepa pays 8750 for enrichments, Roope 9000, Lillu 9100

Pepa pays 28kgc for rostogols as CLF, Stryder and Tensai. Naretria pays 29kgc

Im not the ony one increasing prices. And imho it wont rise forever.

That's 9 bots, including yours. With 210 bots online that says roughly 4% of bot owners are driving up rare item prices - exactly what was already said.

thats right, he is just one of the couple, he just happens to be the most active/famous one

And yes, you're right. It will stop when we hit NPC sell prices. I know Pepa was paying 14.5k for wolf bars, the NPC sells for 15k - so we're nearly there already.

Holar, you conveniently forget to mention that you yourself advertise on market channel to pay much more than your bot does.

But indeed, you're not the only one...

That said: CoL prices are through the roof. Binding stones are ridiculously expensive. And most of all: a part of EL's community is unhealthily greedy.

Stop the greed and let other people have a chance to actually get their hands on items like this, else EL will no longer be a challenge, but a mission impossible.

Holar, you conveniently forget to mention that you yourself advertise on market channel to pay much more than your bot does.

But indeed, you're not the only one...

That said: CoL prices are through the roof. Binding stones are ridiculously expensive. And most of all: a part of EL's community is unhealthily greedy.

I have mentioned just items I buy not others. There are more than 20 other bots paying higher price for ELE for examle than Pepa. I have never made a COL and prices are high as well including lot of other items.

And btw I always try to have the same price on Pepa and market.

Bindings: 6 for 10$... Makes ~1,7$ for one. Gold rates at unoff forums are normally 7-10k gc per 1$. 1,7 x 8k (that is ~ you get per 1$) = 13,6 k that's close to binding stone prices that are paid nowadays.

So I'd rather accuse gold sellers than Holar or other manuers etc.

BUT

Since people are harving less to get money and rather buy it from other players, we get also less stones in game. The people who are actually harving minerals and metals, also use the stones they get, themselves. So where do we get the stones? Yes! From Radu's shop! And if someone sells them, of course they check the current $/gc rate and sell for that price ;p

So also gold buyers are barged in this.

And of course since there is less stones at market, people who really need them, will pay more for them.

What a vicious cycle...

Nevermind.. this is useless... :P

See you when bindings are 30k each and Cols are above NPC price of 100k...

Edited by hussam

last time i bought a halberd it was 45k, not long ago i check on Pepa and theres one for ~80k....

gold buyers are mostly the ones who just bought a new character with empty sto, or fighters who dont farm

dont see how that could increase bindings price

someone bought ~50 bindings from shop recently to sell them to players, did he buy from BM instead of Radu's shop?

no he didnt, cause you just cant buy bindings from BM

instead, he bought from shop and sold them to people willing to pay high prices and keep overbidding eachother

no BM involved in that

Thanks so now I can reply:

About gold buyers:

Earlier when fighters ran out of money, they went to harv something. Mostly silver or other ores. They got also rare stones that were normally sold on market. Now people just buy gc instead of harving, so no rare stones go to market. If they even need to buy, since PK is lot cheaper than earlier, because of ND KF etc. Those fighter who don't buy money, just farm yetis and other monsters and get money from there. Earlier it was harder since there were not real "farming" monsters or at least people were too weak to farm them. Now there is lots of people who can farm yetis and dragons.

So who are left harvesting? Yes manuers, alchemists etc. who most probably use the stones themselves.

last time i bought a halberd it was 45k, not long ago i check on Pepa and theres one for ~80k....

gold buyers are mostly the ones who just bought a new character with empty sto, or fighters who dont farm

dont see how that could increase bindings price

someone bought ~50 bindings from shop recently to sell them to players, did he buy from BM instead of Radu's shop?

no he didnt, cause you just cant buy bindings from BM

instead, he bought from shop and sold them to people willing to pay high prices and keep overbidding eachother

no BM involved in that

Yea that was what I mean. Even I still really don't get what you mean with "black market" (bought from other players?)...

But of course he will not sell under nowadays gold rates. If he uses 10$ for binding stones, he wants the same (or higher) gc from them as buying gc from other player. That means about 70-100k gc.

Edited by Miiks

There are more than 20 other bots paying higher price for ELE for examle than Pepa. I have never made a COL and prices are high as well including lot of other items.

Ever look at CoL ings? ELE price hasn't risen significantly, it's the binding & serp/wolf bar increases driving CoL prices up. It's not some mystery; drive rare prices up and it drives up every other item in game made with rare ingredients.

THERE IS NO REAL BLACK MARKET IN EL!

Anyone who thinks there is really needs to check the definition of Black Market and research in to what makes a Black Market a Black Market.

Rare EL items such as binding stones and Rostogol stones cannot be made. They must be found in game through events or bought from the EL Shop. There is a controlled quantity entering in game. When these limited items have been bought out or used in game, more need to be acquired. You know where a large portion of these items come from? They have to be bought from the EL Shop.

Yes, let's stop this fake 'Black Market.' Cutting off a source of funding for the game is a great idea. Also, BKC is right. New players should not have high end items. These items shouldn't be easily accessible.

It would never go over 40kgc, its NPC price...

Can you tell me the price of Spirit Essie from NPC and tell me the total cost of its ingreds please :P

ive recently harvested a freakin tonne of diamonds and silver and flowers and havent found a single stone , come to think of it I havent found a stone while harvesting in months

so im sure the price increase has more factors involved than 3-4 Bot Owners fuckingmessing things up with a price war. But yeh they not helping at all.

Id rather not have the items than pay 13kgc for a binding stone, in fact I was looking at price of halberd today on some bots and thought you can go F yourself im not paying 70k for one when the other bots are buying them for 35k lmao bot owners are a bunch of clowns

*edit* i know ive been accused of hyperventilating on the forums because of my ego ? or something like that but at least im speaking up about things ey ?

like for example this whole issue I supposrted increase in manu prices in line with cost of ings but now its taking the piss and gone too far hasnt it ? Obviously its not the right thing to do to keep paying more and more and more and more and more for ings and end products. It REALLY doesnt have to be so stupid. But I think some people play this game too much and end up thinking about things ina really F'd up way instead of in a way that would benefit majority.

*edit2* btw will everyone do me a massive favor and ban me from thier bots pls ? what do I have to do to get a bot ban let me know in pm pls

Edited by Ateh

There are a LARGE amount of reasons as to why the prices are going through the roof.

I have also noticed that since I've gotten back from a 3 month break buying a freaking CoL is nearly impossible unless you give your first born child just to afford it.

As much as it is the fault of those who are driving the prices higher and higher it has a lot to do with the harvesting farmers / GC sellers / GC buyers / Shop buyers.

Why would I even need to buy your EFE for 11k when I can buy them from the shop. People are just getting ridiculous with the prices. I believe some one mentioned earlier how people base it off of GC/1$ ratio. Well let me ask you this, in a game where the shop prices are pretty much always the same, WHY are GC rates going up and down?

The cost of bindings/EFE/Thermals/etc from the shop hasn't changed in the nearly 4-5 years I've been on this game. The rates SHOULD NOT change. That can not be a variable in the price gauging that is going on.

I find it more to be peoples greed. People want more GC/1$ and they whine beg and bleed until they get their desired amount of GC for their dollar. People who make EFE's with enrichments or make them rare want more GC per item. They can blame it on anything they want but it all comes down to how much are you willing to sell it for? The thing about it as well is that one a few people start gauging the market more and more people jump on the band wagon because they too want the higher bit of GC. So if 10 people start selling EFE for 10k, the rest of them are going to do it as well simply because if they all do it, people buying have no choice but to pay what the sellers demand.

In my honest opinion it's not the amount that people are buying for so much as it is how much people are selling it for. I do not in my mind see any reason why a Crown of Life should be more than 70k~. People are gauging prices based on greed and blaming it on the EL economy / rate of rares etc. That's a load and you know it. NOTHING changes. I think the only rate that gets changed from time to time is the EFE rate because the amount coming INTO the game is too high. EFE I can see going up and down in price. The rest is just simply a no.

This all started a while back when the harvesting crap started up. People decided 2gc for a silver ore and 3gc for an iron was just NOT FAIR. I mean look at this for an example.

Remember the price for HE back in the day? When you'd get 7 GC max for your silver. Well back then this was a fair thing to do. 2 Silver for 2gc per was 4gc + flower put you at 4.5GC + food cost was approximated at about .5GC per ess put HE cost about 5GC to make. Giving people a profit of 2GC per HE. Well now I can't find HE cheaper than freaking 8-8.5 GC per. Which no one wants to pay tha tmuh for so they make their own. Which drives the market down, giving less people to make them for sale.

It's all an endless freaking chain. If you raise the price of an Ore, you raise the price of an essence, the fewer people will buy it, the fewer people will make it, economic crash.

I don't think this has anything to do with specific bots or Holar or hell the entire Manufacturing community, so much as it has to do with people wanting more and more GC for their ores / essences. Their profit just isn't enough to them. So the prices are sky rocketing out of control and it's quite ridiculous.

I say don't strike, stop being greedy people. Play the game for enjoyment and stop worrying about making 100k a freaking day.

Edited by forever

The cost of bindings/EFE/Thermals/etc from the shop hasn't changed in the nearly 4-5 years I've been on this game. The rates SHOULD NOT change. That can not be a variable in the price gauging that is going on.

Less rare finds, more items use them, etc.

So if 10 people start selling EFE for 10k, the rest of them are going to do it as well simply because if they all do it, people buying have no choice but to pay what the sellers demand.

Sellers reach into your pocket and steal your gc and force their items into your storage? Doesn't happen to me, I am free to refuse. I'm sorry if you can't.

I do not in my mind see any reason why a Crown of Life should be more than 70k~. People are gauging prices based on greed and blaming it on the EL economy / rate of rares etc.
2 Binding Stone ~~ 26k

6 Enriched Life Essence ~~ 30k

50 Gold Bar -- Negligible

1 Hydrogenium Bar ~~ 11k

1 Wolfram Bar ~~ 15k

== 82kgc

2 Silver for 2gc per was 4gc + flower put you at 4.5GC + food cost was approximated at about .5GC per ess put HE cost about 5GC to make. Giving people a profit of 2GC per HE. Well now I can't find HE cheaper than freaking 8-8.5 GC per.
2 for silver happened when mini events weren't introduced. And also when Trass was still open for silver business if I recall correctly.

2*(2.5)+(.5)+(8/50)(12) ~ 7.42gc Using fps as food which doesn't include fails, nor time spent harvesting, or mixing.

2*(2.5)+(.5)+(8/10)(2.5) ~ 7.5gc Using bones as food which doesn't include fails, nor time spent harvesting, or mixing.

2*(2.5)+(.5)+(8/10)(1.5) ~ 6.7gc Using toads as food which doesn't include fails, poison nor time spent harvesting or mixing.

Play the game for enjoyment and stop worrying about making 100k a freaking day.
I agree with this though.

edit:Spelling.

Edited by Raytray