Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Killerlamb

The Prophocies of Elderwood Storyline

Heh....hope dis is the right place

As very few of you may know, I am making a MMORPG. I need volunteer script writers, map makers, ect. as I'm only doing the "Art" Behind it.

Anyways here is one of my storylines that I thought up, give comments!

Note: This is not the actual story just the idea

"Revolutions" Theory One:

There was once a civilization. A world, where everything was the same. The people looked the same, worshiped the same gods, and even acted the same. Everyone had the same level of intelligence, the same veiws, and the same ideas. One day the Quessn of the society had 2 children on the same day. The 2 children were very much so different so the king, as anyone in the would :? (Get it), hid the children. The children grew into rivals, always fighting. One their 10th birthday they broke away from their dungeon. The townspeople thought they were deformed and forced them to exile, until...

One day the boys realized their true power. One child decided to use it for revenge. He tried to destroy the entire civilization. The other, although knew the townspeople were wrong, though it wasn't right. He healed the sick, and helped the attacked. Now the world lies at war (Typo earlier), nothing is correct anymore. The animals, the people, death, and life.

/After the story/

What side will you chose. Life, Death, Light, Dark, Love, Chaos, Help, Hurt, Pain, Hapiness, Hatred, or something else? You may change the world as you see fit, Help people, or murder all that you see. The choice is soley yours.

COMMENT =D, Add a storyline thingy if j00 want. Sorry for using the Eternal-Lands Forums as my slave To create my game, Thanks again Entropy. You inspired me to believe that I could create my own destiny and make a successful MMORPG without an army of programmers and Computer Animators. Peace out!

Thanks again Entropy. You inspired me to believe that I could create my own destiny and make a successful MMORPG without an army of programmers and Computer Animators. Peace out!

LMAO now lets see where POE is? Where, no where? What a foolish dream, right.