Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Nova

Forum Siggys

xD nice shaiya character played that game for a while but grind grind grind... got kinda annoying.

xD nice shaiya character played that game for a while but grind grind grind... got kinda annoying.

Heh, thanks. I thought she was sexy.

Even more blank siggys to claim :) (I moved them all to this page to keep them together)

blank-siggy-cow.jpg

blank-siggy-archer.jpg

blank-siggy-lightning.jpg

blank-siggy-sword.jpg

blank-siggy-warrior-girl.jpg

blank-siggy-double-blade.jpg

blank-siggy-shoot-the-moon.jpg

blank-siggy-warrior-guy.jpg

blank-siggy-unicorn.jpg

Edited by Nova

Glad you like it Me-Ow :) Here is Gohan's. Contact me in game :) Payment received TY

gohan-siggy.jpg

Edited by Nova

Just a reminder that siggies can't be more than 80 pixels high and 640 long(wide, however you see it), and no more than 50KB. You can see this information by right-clicking on the siggy then choosing Properties.

I see several that while they are lovely, need to be scaled down a bit. Remember these restrictions are here for a reason, plus people have been adding text along with them. (The exception is only allowed if you are adding your system specs (in normal font no spaces to it)). Those numbers are TOTAL siggy size, including text.

Just a reminder that siggies can't be more than 80 pixels high and 640 long(wide, however you see it), and no more than 50KB. You can see this information by right-clicking on the siggy then choosing Properties.

I see several that while they are lovely, need to be scaled down a bit. Remember these restrictions are here for a reason, plus people have been adding text along with them. (The exception is only allowed if you are adding your system specs (in normal font no spaces to it)). Those numbers are TOTAL siggy size, including text.

Whew ok, think i got them all. I checked and none of my siggys are larger the 25kb. Not sure if you were just mentioning it or if you saw a specific one that was too big. I can't really do anything about the people who are adding extra text. I did what I can do to make them meet specs. Hopefully the other siggy shops won't have a problem with their scaling down :)

Commisioned by PaulB, obviously for HoneyPreist. Thanks for the repeat business Paul. 3rd siggy gets a discount if you want another lol. I'll reward loyalty. :)

Honey_Priest-siggy.jpg

Whew ok, think i got them all. I checked and none of my siggys are larger the 25kb. Not sure if you were just mentioning it or if you saw a specific one that was too big. I can't really do anything about the people who are adding extra text. I did what I can do to make them meet specs. Hopefully the other siggy shops won't have a problem with their scaling down :)

It was a few things, usually somebody tells me when they see siggies that are too big, and no you weren't the only siggy shop I looked at ;) It seemed better to quick fix them all at the source than to annoy everybody and remove them all. :)

(I know you can't control the text issue, that was a reminder for the public at large :) )

It was a few things, usually somebody tells me when they see siggies that are too big, and no you weren't the only siggy shop I looked at ;) It seemed better to quick fix them all at the source than to annoy everybody and remove them all. :)

(I know you can't control the text issue, that was a reminder for the public at large :) )

:) awesome. thanks aislinn

violet flames for violater :POK another try at violaters siggy. OK, after extensive back and forth, we finally got it :) You are one tough cookie vio. Thanks for the business and thanks for the challenge. Payment received.

violater-siggy3.jpg

Edited by Nova

Nova I just wanted to say thanks for the work you did for me.

Your signatures are very pr0 quality :)

Come on people order em up! Well worth the gc imo

Thanks a bunch Paul :P Heres another commisioned by Paul, obviously for DoctorRx. Siggys make great gifts people! Tell your game buddies you care. :)

doctor-siggy.jpg

Glad you like it vio. :P

Here are 2 more blank siggys that came about in the process of finding the right one for vio. They are up for grabs for whoever wants them, although one of them is kind of specific to a certain guild. Whatever, still came out cool

blank-siggy-purple-flame.jpg

blank-siggy-lion.jpg

NEW ITEM :)

Give your special someone a valentine's day card.

Here is a quick example. I have some other ideas that I am messing around with that I will post eventually.

val-day-card.jpg

Order yours today and tell your loved ones you care.

I'm interested in a Valentine's day card for me and Caliphear. :)

Umm, what kind of info do you need to make one of these cards?

I plan on taking a pic of us soon for the card B)

I'm interested in a Valentine's day card for me and Caliphear. :)

Umm, what kind of info do you need to make one of these cards?

I plan on taking a pic of us soon for the card B)

Great! I'll take any info that you want to give, i.e, make it pink, put hearts on it, make it look like an old photo, ect. Or you can just let me run with it and see if you like what I come up with. I am perfectly happy to make changes to anything you might not like. Let me know if you have a special saying or anything that you want, or I could find a nice one for you. PM me a link to the screen shot you want to use and we can talk more in game.

Edited by Nova

I'm back!

Hmmm, something with hearts would be nice B) Kind of lovey-dovey, lol.

If you could find a special saying that would be great, maybe run a couple with me and I'll choose from those.

Here are 3 pics:

feel free to edit them, crop them, etc:

(not really sure what effects to use on the photos, try whatever looks best with hearts and glitters I guess :) )

p1607734.jpg

p1607735.jpg

p1607736.jpg