Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Nova

Forum Siggys

I have fun making siggys, so I decided to jump on the siggy bandwagon. If my style catches your eye and you would like one, contact me in game. I can work with specific pics or general ideas. 1 siggy would most likely be 10k gc. Possibly less for very simple ones, possibly more for a more complicated one. Again, PM me. We'll talk :)

**Update**

Items that I would accept in trade.

Essys- air, health, magic, energy, life, spirit

Gems- emeralds, diamonds

Potions- SRs, feastys

Ores- Iron, Silver

Misc- Creature food, mule glyphs

I am also slashing prices!

NEW PRICE STRUCTURE

Siggys and Cards- 10k gc, 8k gc!

Prettied up screenies- 8k gc 6k gc!

Here are some examples.

buga-siggy.jpg

wolverine-siggy.jpg

rajun-siggy.jpg

scur-siggy.jpg

vannah-siggy.jpg

Edited by Nova

Siggy complete. A nice example of how I can work with a general idea. Ringil wanted a 'backward evil gnome' version of my own siggy. He came up with the proverb, I swear. Evil evil gnome.

ringil-siggy.jpg

Also, thanks for the nice comment Frost :)

the height cant be higher then 80 pixels if i remember correctly.. might want to scale those down a little

the height cant be higher then 80 pixels if i remember correctly.. might want to scale those down a little

thanks for the heads up. Keep in mind that these aren't all used on the EL forums tho. :D

That being said, I do siggys for all forums! Just tell me the the size you want. I can do avatars too.

Siggy complete. Please contact me when you get in game nuclear. :( Payment received. TY

nuclear-siggy.jpg

Edited by Nova

New item!! Just in time for the holidays. EL christmas cards! Have a screenie and a favorite holiday message? Let me make you a card that you can link up to all your friends.

Like this

xmascard.jpg

Great stuff. I like Ringil's and Quesar's in particular. :)

TY raytray (andsins) you seem not to have a siggy ray.... :) Anyway. Here's another christmas card. And keep in mind, the christmas card idea can work for alot of stuff. Wedding invites come to mind :whistle:

xmascard2.jpg

Heh, normally I would buy one from all the sig shops to add to my collection but being slightly more chosy in terms of how I spend my gc these days. Set up some goals that seem a little far from reach, owe a friend gc, etc. Perhaps one day if this shop is still open. :)

btw, the cards: Not only weddings, but birthdays, welcome backs, farewells. :medieval: That was a cool idea.

Tigerclaw and I exchanged siggys for christmas :pickaxe: Now that the holidays are over and I have my life back, I am taking siggy orders again. Contact me here or in game.

From him to me-

NovaSignature.jpg

From me to him-

tiger-siggy.jpg

Edited by Nova

Gallery of nameless siggys :pickaxe: If you see one you like, PM me and its yours. I'll put your name and guild on it and any other phrases or sayings. Claim yours now.

blank-siggy-samurai.jpg

I claim this one please.

I would like it to say PaulB BO$$ GM on it in dark red letters plz

Contact me in game Paul. :pickaxe: Payment received TY.

paulb-siggy.jpg

And the letters at the sides say Bushido, Ray. It means 'way of the warrior'. Its a code of Japanese conduct and the samurai version of chivalry.

Edited by Nova

The blank siggys are going fast! Get yours now! Contact me in game Victoria_Louise :) Payment received. TY

victoria-siggy.jpg

Edited by Nova