Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
handyman

Speed Hax pots, manu, craft

Odin now carrys Speed Hax Pots :

I know they are expensive But you try getting the leonard furs. If Players start selling furs to Odin then i will reduce the price of them. Untill that time go buy one and have some fun.

Manu and craft

If you want large amounts of rings, swords, Training gear or other manu/craft items then let me know. If you supply the ings i will mix for free and garenty 100 % return.

I can also mix for a fee if i supply the ings

Potions

Im still taking orders for manu,craft,summing,magic potions and will be selling potion of power and refined veg on odin soon

Handy

1 leonard fur makes 12 potions of speed hax. please reduce the price at least 10x, I might sell some furs to you then.

DHT if i reduce the price by 10x that would make the pots cheeper than the price of the leonard fur alone. At 5000gc for a fur divide by 12 = 416

I guess the main question is How much is a leonard fur worth

Do you realise the work involved in making these potions

First i have to work hard to get the levels to make them in the first place

I need to harvest (these items take longer to harvest than normal flowers)

Daffs 200

Gypsum 30

Wheat 400

Valeriam 200

mugwart 200

ogre toes 200

tree mushrooms 200

white chanlerelle 200

Feran horns 20

Vials 15

Then mix the ings into

5Wheat - Daffodils - Feran Horn Extract

5Wheat - Valerian - Mugwort Extract

5White Chanterelle - Ogre Toes - Tree Mushroom Extract

from this i get 1 mixture of power

Then i need to make the speed hax

24Air Essence

12Empty Vial

1Leonard fur

1Mixture of Power

Because you need such a high level to make these i get fails in the extracts and the Mixtures of Power and the Speed hax potions

I will let you work out how long it would take to gather ings mix with out fails and produce the item

At the moment its just a bit of fun for players to try and using the gc raised from that i might be able to buy most of the ings i need to make the extracts then i can drop the price.

If players decide to use speed hax on this server i can then buy in the flowers at a good price making them worth harvesting and come up with a fair price of speed hax for the server.

If i buy in the ings i worked it out as base cost of around 6000 gc + the price of a leonard fur say 5000 gc to make 1 batch

That works out the base cost of 916gc per pot . Now work out say i make 2 out every 3 that would put the base cost up to 1370gc each That is with me still putting in alot of mixing work and with out adding any profit.

Handy

Edited by handyman

o0 6k for the batch? nonsense. 3k at most. count each flower at 1gc/each, cos that's what the NPC pays, and there's no need to pay 3x more for them. as for leonard fur, you can ask however much you want, because atm you're the only one buying them. if you want them really bad, ask 10k, you'll get them. but won't be able to sell many speed hax pots because the price is just too high. I believe max 700gc per pot sounds good, and people would buy it.

and yes, I know what it means to get the ings for it. I have done it for 2 batches of speed hax pots, took me one day. + fails, which needed to be replaced, and some extra extracts.

p.s. you can't ask people to pay you for the "time spent to level potions skill", that's total bollocks

Edited by DHT

o0 6k for the batch? nonsense. 3k at most. count each flower at 1gc/each, cos that's what the NPC pays, and there's no need to pay 3x more for them. as for leonard fur, you can ask however much you want, because atm you're the only one buying them. if you want them really bad, ask 10k, you'll get them. but won't be able to sell many speed hax pots because the price is just too high. I believe max 700gc per pot sounds good, and people would buy it.

and yes, I know what it means to get the ings for it. I have done it for 2 batches of speed hax pots, took me one day. + fails, which needed to be replaced, and some extra extracts.

p.s. you can't ask people to pay you for the "time spent to level potions skill", that's total bollocks

You find me someone who would harvest those flowers 1gc each when they can make more gc harvesting other items

Just because 1gc is what the shop buy them for does not mean its their value so if i want someone to harvest them for me it would cost me probably 3gc each unless you are prepaird to do it for 1gc?

And if so that would reduce the base cost to 2800gc + the price of a leonard fur say 5000 gc to make 1 batch

That works out the base cost of 650gc per pot . Now work out say i make 2 out every 3 that would put the base cost up to 975gc each That is with me still putting in alot of mixing work and with out adding any profit.

So with you harvesting for me its reduced to 975gc with no profit unless you are also willing to sell me leonard furs at a cheeper rate?

And no im not expecting players to pay for the time i have put into lvling but like always people want everything they cant make themselves for nothing.

DHT if you want to gather all the ings needed and sell to me at a good rate Using the 2 out of 3 formular i am happy to add 10% making fee to it.

But if i have to go out there spend the time to gather and make these pots then im not prepaird to do it all and make a loss just because someone wants something for nothing.

Handy

Edited by handyman

Seriously, handy, you have 5 alts. how long does it take to harvest those flowers with them? I use 1 char and it took me a day to prepare for 2 batches, you can do it much faster.

and as I said, the price of leonard fur depends on you. if you want to make the pots cheaper, lower leo fur buying price and vice versa

Like i have said i have put some pots on odin and yes they are expensive just so players can have a bit of fun with them.

Also so i can make some gc to buy in some more ings and to help finance some events as all i do is mix for free most of the time and if you want events the prizes need to come from somewhere. normaly out of my storage.

But as stated in the rest of the posts I have shone you now 2 different base prices to make the pots I have also said i am happy to make and sell them with only a 10% mark up on the cost of the ings.

So does anyone want to sell me the ings to make them.

I work on a make 2 loose 1 formula i will put 10 % on top and sell them on odin for that price so i guess its up to you guys to put your ings where your mouth is lol

The cheaper the ings the cheaper the Hax pots and i make 10%

Now how is me making 10% ripping anyone off ?????

So its up to you what you value leonard furs at not me and if you want to work on getting some ings.

Sorry ProHibited If i make any then they will be sold through Odin at an agreed price so all the server has access to the fun. I wont be makin them for individuals.

Seriously, handy, you have 5 alts. how long does it take to harvest those flowers with them? I use 1 char and it took me a day to prepare for 2 batches, you can do it much faster.

and as I said, the price of leonard fur depends on you. if you want to make the pots cheaper, lower leo fur buying price and vice versa

Just because i have alts it does not mean i should spend all my time using them and makin stuff for others with out earning anything myself.

the price of leonard fur depends on you

I think now its on you

You work out the price you want me to sell at then work on my make 2 loose 1 forumula then take off the 10% i want to make them. Then you have the value of the ings.

Handy

Well, if the price for speed hax was 1k or less, I would consider selling leo fur for 5k (what you ask now) and buying a few pots. Because getting 1 pot for 1 fur is just insanely wrong ;)

however, if you reduce the price you pay for leo fur, you should reduce speed hax pot price as well. just needs to be well though out, what price would not scare people off, what would make the pots sell like candy and such.

for example - buying leo fur for 1k - too little. I'd rather save the fur for myself. 3.5k-5k sounds about right. 7k or more - hell yeah, i'd sell them, but it's too much, you'd just get ripped off.

you should also consider what price would be good for speed hax pots, cos admit it, 4k is just too much. 500-1k is payable, less is even better cos people would buy them straight away. but then again, you'd lose gcs.

Well, if the price for speed hax was 1k or less, I would consider selling leo fur for 5k (what you ask now) and buying a few pots. Because getting 1 pot for 1 fur is just insanely wrong ;)

however, if you reduce the price you pay for leo fur, you should reduce speed hax pot price as well. just needs to be well though out, what price would not scare people off, what would make the pots sell like candy and such.

for example - buying leo fur for 1k - too little. I'd rather save the fur for myself. 3.5k-5k sounds about right. 7k or more - hell yeah, i'd sell them, but it's too much, you'd just get ripped off.

you should also consider what price would be good for speed hax pots, cos admit it, 4k is just too much. 500-1k is payable, less is even better cos people would buy them straight away. but then again, you'd lose gcs.

like i keep saying i am happy to charge 10% to make them, and the ones on Odin for 4kgc each is just for some fun and to finace some events and get ings to make more.

So saying I pay 5k for leonard fur and price the flowers are at 1gc each that will still make the cost of a Pot at 975gc with out me makin 1 gc But i still have to find someone to sell me the flowers for 1gc each and i dont know who would harvest them for that price. I know i would'nt.

It would be great if they were only 500gc each and yes they would be used but I wouldnt want to sell something that is costing me more gc to make

So far the Hax pot have cost me over 30000 gold coins so i would need to sell 300 if i got 100 gc profit off each one i sold to break even. That is 25 leonard furs with out fails

Handy

just so players can have a bit of fun with them.
all i do is mix for free most of the time and if you want events the prizes need to come from somewhere.

This looks a lot like a while back where it was the good guys vs the bad guys :)

Where you spend your cash is your choice, don't expect others to finance it for you.

Now how is me making 10% ripping anyone off ?????

It is not 10%, as we have shown... More like 300%.

DHT if you want to gather all the ings needed and sell to me at a good rate Using the 2 out of 3 formular i am happy to add 10% making fee to it.
Now work out say i make 2 out every 3 that would put the base cost up to 1370gc each
I work on a make 2 loose 1 formula i will put 10 % on top and sell them on odin for that price so i guess its up to you guys to put your ings where your mouth is lol
Sorry ProHibited If i make any then they will be sold through Odin at an agreed price so all the server has access to the fun. I wont be makin them for individuals.

:confused:

Agreed price does not exist, there is only 'your price'.

You are not willing to reduce your prices, or you would have accepted my offer where I supply all the ingredients plus some leftovers/furs.

You have the advantage of a bot and you are of course allowed to use that advantage.

To all players considering buying Speed Hax for 4kgc each:

When someone mixes the ingredients I have into 36-60 speed hax (depending on fail rate) I will sell for MUCH less, what it costs me +0-50%. (Depending on how you value specific items)

Do you actualy read the posts on here??

You are not willing to reduce your prices,

AGIAN JUST FOR PROHIBITED

I am Happy to make for 10% profit

and as you see we are trying to work out a price and we have got them down to 1100 gc or there abouts

Now you must have seen that

Handy

Ill tell you what i have removed Hax pots from odin Grats to those who already bought some

Time to forget about Hax pots

Im Back to making srs and any Events forget about ReMuS his storage is empty

See Prohibited cos he wont help unless he profits.

Still manuing and crafting for free if you guys have the ings

Handy

-

As I told you ingame, you are not making sense.

No need for me to clear up whatever you say, it will only result in more crap from your side.

Edited by ProHibited

Its not about buying or selling really i have over 50 hax pot anyway it was about all the work you need to put into making them in the first place

I wouldnt have got anyone to sell me the ings to keep the price to under 1kgc each anyway.

I was thinking more about helping out players giving 3gc for flowers and stuff like that also being able to finance some Events

Dht is right i can harvest the stuff myself but i will make more gc doing other things so i wont bother

Im not about to put aload of time and effort in to making stuff so people can have fun or then sell what i made at my expence.

That is why i wont mix all your stuff you keep asking me to mix for you Prohibited. Just so you sell it and make profit. when i dont get anything for mixing it. I dont mind mixing for free if it helps a player that also helps other.

Anyway time to lock this thread i will start a new one just about manu and crafting

Handy

The availability to buy the flowers depends on the syntax :) e.g. if you'd say "harv me flowers X of each and I'll pay you Y gcs", you'll only get them for a good price. BUT if you'd say "i'll buy all your unnecessary flowers that are rotting in your sto for X gcs/each to save you the trip to npc", you'll get them for lower price. however, you'd still need to harvest some of them, as people don't harv every single flower for HH exp

It does not matter anymore

I worked out even if i charge 100 gc on top of the price of ings or if I got all the ings myself 100 gc per pot = 1200 gc for 12 pots which you get in a batch

I can earn that in 10-15 minutes killing mobs so they are a waste of time and effort. How long does it take to search all of c2 just to track down lenny?

All that mixing and work and for what? the only person who profits is the person who sells the lenny furs better to go lenny hunting and get some other mug to make them :)