Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
overkill

Unbann my IP please! :/

My IP has been banned for ~1-2 years now. I really regret doing what i did to many people (scamming).I would really appreciate it if you could give me another chance. I have changed alot in the last few years and i would really just like another chance.I miss playing.Plz unbann me.

Thx

Edited by overkill

The best I am willing to offer you is one brand new whitelisted character.

I am not unbanning the IP so you can run amok like last time.

You would be on many conditions as well:

1. No alts

2. No sharing, borrowing, buying, stealing other characters. (Or any other means you come up with that I didn't think of.) This means you cannot use anybody else's and nobody can use yours.

3. No trouble of any kind that requires moderator attention. That includes all of the game rules, forum rules, and also trouble such as scamming or pushing the envelope to see how far you can push before we say enough. Even though scamming is "legal", you have caused enough trouble in the past that I don't want to see it at all from you. As far as you are concerned, it is illegal.

One peep of trouble and you are removed from the whitelist.

If you accept this, you can let me know what name you would like to create.

The best I am willing to offer you is one brand new whitelisted character.

I am not unbanning the IP so you can run amok like last time.

You would be on many conditions as well:

1. No alts

2. No sharing, borrowing, buying, stealing other characters. (Or any other means you come up with that I didn't think of.) This means you cannot use anybody else's and nobody can use yours.

3. No trouble of any kind that requires moderator attention. That includes all of the game rules, forum rules, and also trouble such as scamming or pushing the envelope to see how far you can push before we say enough. Even though scamming is "legal", you have caused enough trouble in the past that I don't want to see it at all from you. As far as you are concerned, it is illegal.

One peep of trouble and you are removed from the whitelist.

If you accept this, you can let me know what name you would like to create.

Ok man that would be great! I would be really greatful. And i promise i will not do anything to make you regret u letting me back to play.