Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Lyanna

My turn to leave...

Hey all.

Sorry about this, but EL is beginning to interfere too much with my life and my studies. I need to stop getting involved anymore, and cut it out. So, thanks for all the great stories you guys have posted. If anyone's interested in taking over my job as Editor, talk to Roja about it. :D

Saii, Kayliana, Aira and Arafin, can you go through your stories one more time to check, and then email them to Roja

The stories I've approved of are "History of the Lands", "The History and Truth of the Eternal Lands Dragons", "Ghost Story - Evil in the Forests", and "Fingolfin" (aka Arafin's "Storyline"). Make sure they're consistent with one another first, though. The other stories which are still in abeyance and need checking/finishing have all been commented on by me, so please read through the forum and find them.

You guys can still carry on without me, now that I've helped to organise everything together. Just keep using the sticky (although someone needs to post another copy of the calendar, so that THEY can edit it after I'm gone...) Good luck to all the writers now and future, and create a history worthy of these Lands.

-Lyn-

saddening to see you go.. you were always rather helpful to people, but fair thee well, I supose...

I totally understand where Lyanna is coming from. I set a few deadlines of stories that I was going to post so that they could just be read such as the Gnomes background and the finish of Fingolfin, but personal life takes precedence at all times regaurdless.

However, I feel we probably do need a new editor in chief we will call it lol. I am up to the challenge, but I feel it will just lead to the same as in Lyanna's case.

If I may suggest, maybe their be more then one editor, one for Histories, one for myths/legends, and can not emember the other category, but you know what I mean.

Well, I'm back. Staying away from EL didn't help much, since I just did other unproductive things instead. So I might as well come back and do some work as Storylines Editor. Yup, talked to Roja, and I'm reinstated. But I won't post as often as before, though. Still, at least I'm doing something, eh? : ;)

-Lyn-

Good lol, guess I oughta to finish my stoy finally then. Its now teh summertime so I will have very little time on my hands, but more then the past 3-4 weeks I would say.