Eternal Lands Official Forums
elg3neral

SleepyJo guild |W|

GJ |W| and you have my respect sleepy, BJ THEM ALL whiners

OMG a controversial comment! Now we all think you're so cool for faking being the eccentric person who encourages BJing simply because most people don't. ;)

If you remember a time where I played and I pulled a lot of nasty shit on people, then take me on my word.

A lot of people support those who play that "other side" and bagjump and all that nasty stuff.

They won't tell anywhere in public because they have a reputation, like E-honor is that real and important lol, so they feel like they would be behaving improperly.

But for as much as people flamed me in those days and told me I was a jackass, just as many people became new friends or supported my cause.

So think twice.. about "because most people don't.".

:)

-Gohan

EDIT: Typo.

Edited by Gohan

So think twice.. about "because most people don't.".

;)

Amen. And yes, I was one of the people to judge Gohan at the time, and I won't go and jump a bag from a group that's working in a cave somewhere but it's just too easy to 'misclick' on a skeleton key every now and then :X

*orders some flame protection for the witchhunt this is likely to cause*

also, go fu, im not in the mood to talk to noobs atm
I am in the mood of talking to a noob, so i am replying to you. :) Btw, looking at your siggy and your other comments on this thread, you seems to be a typical CA$H member, congratz. :)

lol @ typical CA$H member, discrimination much?

anyway, i see yday was your 28th bday, i see that you spent it @ el/el forums, so i wont say more, your social life says it all

#edit: and no, idc how you spent it, or whats ur opinion on me or my guild, so dont bother replying

Edited by Soul

anyway, i see yday was your 28th bday, i see that you spent it @ el/el forums, so i wont say more, your social life says it all

#edit: and no, idc how you spent it, or whats ur opinion on me or my guild, so dont bother replying

Did you see that where? My birthday is 5 jan, so yes, i spent my whole birthday yesterday on forum/game, noobs this days...

Did you see that where? My birthday is 5 jan, so yes, i spent my whole birthday yesterday on forum/game, noobs this days...

Listen kiddo: I had absolutely nothing against you until you pulled out of somewhere (idc where but most ppl can guess) some nasty shit about my guild and then I took it personally. But instead of lowering myself to your level I will just kindly ask you to start a new topic right here in this subforum with some goddamn backup to your nonsense against CA$H. Oke?

oh sorry, was looking @ hussam, oh, now i see you are lorck, the juvenile kid with mathematic progressions. Infamous was right, you are retarded.

Dont quote me. Dont reply to me. Dont talk to me ever again.

Listen kiddo: I had absolutely nothing against you until you pulled out of somewhere (idc where but most ppl can guess) some nasty shit about my guild and then I took it personally. But instead of lowering myself to your level I will just kindly ask you to start a new topic right here in this subforum with some goddamn backup to your nonsense against CA$H. Oke?
Well, if its the same CA$H guild, from TooMass fame, then proof is abundant, i think there is no need to do that again, just check some of the many posts on this same forum. But sorry if its not the same guild, now it is a guild of noobs and non-factors? I guess Soul is even more than that, he is noob & non-factor & bagjumper cheerleader.
oh, now i see you are lorck, the juvenile kid with mathematic progressions. Infamous was right, you are retarded.

Rofl, what you will do? Pk me? Come on big boy, you can bring those bagjumpers you cheerlead for, it will be an interesting fight. :)

i do not consider myself as being eccentric for encouraging bjing, i consider it a normal thing, unlike the majority of el who consider it a bad thing ^^

Eccentricity means odd or unusual behavior. If the majority of people won't bagjump but you do, then not bagjumping is the normal behavior. You're the one "not acting normally", not them.

Shame, you people act on how you'll do good in the "community" abiding by their rules because you want to fit in. SleepyJo does his own thing, and does it quite well it seems. pls block him from all your bots and don't sell any products to him because he did bad bad stuffs on a virtual game where the community is hurt oh so much by his harsh actions :)

elg3neral is posting here to warn the people that don't want to get bag jumped. but nono mr & mrs community must speak out for his harsh actions!!~1

vgud mr sleepyjo.

Shame, you people act on how you'll do good in the "community" abiding by their rules because you want to fit in. SleepyJo does his own thing, and does it quite well it seems. pls block him from all your bots and don't sell any products to him because he did bad bad stuffs on a virtual game where the community is hurt oh so much by his harsh actions :)

elg3neral is posting here to warn the people that don't want to get bag jumped. but nono mr & mrs community must speak out for his harsh actions!!~1

vgud mr sleepyjo.

Its pretty simple really: if you behave like a jerk irl, people will treat you like a jerk irl. The same thing goes in electronic games, because you know *people* play those games. If someone wants to play the bad bad guy, its fine by me, but they should know what would be their "reward" would be.

That issue was even covered in a south park episode, and was discussed at lenght here. Its not rocket science, its not difficult to grasp, if you do something idiot just to try to hurt someone for nothing, other people will react, its the default behavior and its what it should be expected.

Now, if you like to argue in lenght about how its cool to be a guy who challenge social conventions in online games just for the sake of arguments, i guess you are a hopeless nerd, sir.

Edited by Lorck

yes mr protector lorck save the ppls from ebul pkers and wrong doers!! and i'm sorry, not everyone needs to discuss everything in length* because some of us, unlike you, can simply grasp the concept when given to us. :)

yes mr protector lorck save the ppls from ebul pkers and wrong doers!!
No need to do that, since that is the default and expected behavior, like i said above, the "community" takes care of itself.
and i'm sorry, not everyone needs to discuss everything in length* because some of us, unlike you, can simply grasp the concept when given to us. :)
Well, if the concept is hard enough, i surely may need sometime to grasp it, but not simple ones, as discussed in this thread. :)

I never liked so-called community rules. They're a nice thing to have when you want to ostracise others. If you hate the fact somebody bagjumped you - say it. Call him a f00ker, but, please, do not say that person broke this or that community rule.

I never liked so-called community rules. They're a nice thing to have when you want to ostracise others. If you hate the fact somebody bagjumped you - say it. Call him a f00ker, but, please, do not say that person broke this or that community rule.

You know, this would probably be the first time I've ever agreed with you. Common sense, hard to find nowadays :(

Dw, Dilly, in real life is someone punches you in the face, you punch them back, but I never saw much retaliation in this game. ;P

-Gohan

Well, if its the same CA$H guild, from TooMass fame, then proof is abundant, i think there is no need to do that again, just check some of the many posts on this same forum. But sorry if its not the same guild, now it is a guild of noobs and non-factors? I guess Soul is even more than that, he is noob & non-factor & bagjumper cheerleader.
oh, now i see you are lorck, the juvenile kid with mathematic progressions. Infamous was right, you are retarded.

Rofl, what you will do? Pk me? Come on big boy, you can bring those bagjumpers you cheerlead for, it will be an interesting fight. :(

I laugh at your pk proposition, are you that low? Your mind cannot overcome the basic instinct of fighting someone else? Especially in a virtual game?

I assume that killing someone in this game really 'does' it for you, so I wish you a happy time killing other people. As for me, you wont see me logging on soon, I think I am above all this, and esp above your way of thinking.

I laugh at your pk proposition, are you that low? Your mind cannot overcome the basic instinct of fighting someone else? Especially in a virtual game?

I assume that killing someone in this game really 'does' it for you, so I wish you a happy time killing other people. As for me, you wont see me logging on soon, I think I am above all this, and esp above your way of thinking.

I laugh at the fact you missed my point completly. You was all emo "omg, don't quote me, don't even talk with me, ever, buahh, buahh", then i asked what would you do if i kept replying? I bet you would not do anything, as you proved in this reply.

I expected more from you, an person who goes around calling other noobs & whiners for nothing (when yourself is a big noob), who thinks he is "above" other people, etc... you may think you are great and all, but in my opinion you are just an emo cheerleader of griefers with some illusions of grandeur.

who thinks he is "above" other people, etc...

And you don't think that of yourself?

Stop hijacking every single topic, stop making every single thread here a Juvenal show please, and for goodness sake, stop judging everyone based on what people who happened to carry the same tag as current players did to you (or someone else and you just happened to hear about it) 5 centuries ago. Soul is NOT Toomass, matter of fact, Ca$h isn't even remotely now, what it used to be.

Done hijacking now, byebye

Edited by Dilly

And you don't think that of yourself?
If i say otherwise you wont believe anyways.
Stop hijacking every single topic, stop making every single thread here a Juvenal show please
I usually try to make sure my point of view is well explained, sometimes aggressively. If you don't like my style or what i write, ignore works very well on forums. I don't try to troll in any forum, really, not even unofficials which is filled with trolls.
and for goodness sake, stop judging everyone based on what people who happened to carry the same tag as current players did to you (or someone else and you just happened to hear about it) 5 centuries ago. Soul is NOT Toomass, matter of fact, Ca$h isn't even remotely now, what it used to be.
I judged by what he did on this very same thread, ie, cheerlead a griefer, which by coincidence or not, reminds me of the old times of CA$H...

I laugh at the fact you missed my point completly. You was all emo "omg, don't quote me, don't even talk with me, ever, buahh, buahh", then i asked what would you do if i kept replying? I bet you would not do anything, as you proved in this reply.

I expected more from you, an person who goes around calling other noobs & whiners for nothing (when yourself is a big noob), who thinks he is "above" other people, etc... you may think you are great and all, but in my opinion you are just an emo cheerleader of griefers with some illusions of grandeur.

Lol at the hypocrisy. So feeble minded. You yourself go around calling others noobs & whiners for "nothing" when you're a big noob. You obviously think you're above other people by the way you act. not just one person perceives you as this, but you claim constantly that you're something else. You give people smeg about making excuses, when you make excuses constantly. Take a look around, you're a massive hypocrite. Do everyone a favor, get some sunshine every now and then :D

Lol at the hypocrisy. So feeble minded. You yourself go around calling others noobs & whiners for "nothing" when you're a big noob.
I never call other people noob or whiner for nothing. And yes, i am a big noob, but a big noob who did more in this game than you will ever do, call me arrogant, but its simple fact.
You obviously think you're above other people by the way you act. not just one person perceives you as this, but you claim constantly that you're something else.
I don't care about you or other people think about me. I have other perception, and other people who know me well also think the same way.
You give people smeg about making excuses, when you make excuses constantly.
When?
Take a look around, you're a massive hypocrite.
LOL, the guy who says that the problem with this game is that people buy accounts and/or gc, and also claims he is the #1 account/gc seller, calling another person hypocrite. Please e-mail your photo to dictionary publishing houses so that they can put it right with the definition of hypocrite. Edited by Lorck

Uh, sure.

#1. So you're trying to tell me you didn't call golemer/lamorian noobs because they had low levels? bad liar.

#2. you're an idiot, of course you care about what people think about you or else you wouldn't have replied.

#3. I pwnt you at nca/kf etc many times. Each time you had a different excuse, including my favorite: "You beat me because I have low mana"

#4. lol, taking stuff so seriously. that forum title was a joke with me and some mates. I've sold my fair share of accounts and GC, never said I didn't.

I know what I am, you make excuses for yourself and try to act like you're different or superior to the pact.

Obviously your not so high and mighty seeing as you're 27, live with your mother/father, and play EL 7+ hours a day. Go out and live in the real world once in a while eh? :D

#1. So you're trying to tell me you didn't call golemer/lamorian noobs because they had low levels? bad liar.
I don't did that for nothing. They provoked me, and they were noobs for other reasons, not just that they had low levels. I usually help people with low levels, and i don't call them noobs if they aren't jerks AND noobs.
#2. you're an idiot, of course you care about what people think about you or else you wouldn't have replied.
Not really, i reply because i like to have arguments with noobs, like you.
#3. I pwnt you at nca/kf etc many times. Each time you had a different excuse, including my favorite: "You beat me because I have low mana"
Usually when i die i just mention something if i got laggy. And i think i only fought you on your char on the test server and even if you was fighting with a shared char i don't whine. And about that episode what you think? I should not have being pwned by a char who (1) was light years ahead of me in levels;(2)was bought; (3) was shared;(4)was fighting someone resetted... Yeah, i had many chances to win, at least i fought, its not a "whine" just stating simple facts.
#4. lol, taking stuff so seriously. that forum title was a joke with me and some mates. I've sold my fair share of accounts and GC, never said I didn't.
And still agree that account/gc selling is the biggest problem of the game. At least someone with your name did on ch6, dunno if it was you or someone who you share your char.
I know what I am, you make excuses for yourself and try to act like you're different or superior to the pact.

Obviously your not so high and mighty seeing as you're 27, live with your mother/father, and play EL 7+ hours a day. Go out and live in the real world once in a while eh? :D

I don't act like i am different or superior of the bulk of the EL players. I may think i have more luck irl than some losers who have to sell gc in online games because they can't get a better job irl, but that is another issue.