Eternal Lands Official Forums
elg3neral

SleepyJo guild |W|

By reading their #guild_info it seems to be another "lets do an all outlaw guild" idea, yet again. Sorry for your loss, and good luck to pwning them. :(

Sorry for your loss, and i remember him serping my ogre spawn a few years ago :/
Beware of those evil spawn serpers! :icon4: Edited by Lorck

A year ago or maybey a little bit longer there was "Tiny Tim" Im pretty sure that sleepy joe just changed names.Not a positve accusation to make but,pretty sure it is him.And doing same thing again. His days are numbered.Thanks for the heads up on this slimme ball everyone.General I hope ya get a chance to BROD him someday too..

A year ago or maybey a little bit longer there was "Tiny Tim" Im pretty sure that sleepy joe just changed names.Not a positve accusation to make but,pretty sure it is him.And doing same thing again. His days are numbered.Thanks for the heads up on this slimme ball everyone.General I hope ya get a chance to BROD him someday too..

settle down there forest gump, tinytim or w/e was quimbly fyi. you wouldn't happen to be tokie would you? :cry:

settle down there forest gump, tinytim or w/e was quimbly fyi. you wouldn't happen to be tokie would you? :cry:

No, that's not Tokie :D

But they are related irl and as I have noticed some people don't get along with them, I do :)

Been friends for a while now.

And I could care less who Tiny Tim/Quimbly/rayla/etc are. They are all the same and don't add up to much.

GJ |W| and you have my respect sleepy, BJ THEM ALL whiners

OMG a controversial comment! Now we all think you're so cool for faking being the eccentric person who encourages BJing simply because most people don't. :lipssealed:

GJ |W| and you have my respect sleepy, BJ THEM ALL whiners

OMG a controversial comment! Now we all think you're so cool for faking being the eccentric person who encourages BJing simply because most people don't. :)

indeed, most people are whiners, sad

also, i do not consider myself as being eccentric for encouraging bjing, i consider it a normal thing, unlike the majority of el who consider it a bad thing ^^

also, go fu, im not in the mood to talk to noobs atm

also, go fu, im not in the mood to talk to noobs atm
I am in the mood of talking to a noob, so i am replying to you. ;) Btw, looking at your siggy and your other comments on this thread, you seems to be a typical CA$H member, congratz. :)