Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Rasool

need advice for ~100 A/D

I'm getting close to A/D 100 and i was wondering where to put my pps on, though i want to become a good fighter (but not the best PKer ever, just a good fighter), i'm also an engineer so i need high emu, and a ranger so need decent reasoning i think, instinct has no use for me as i don't summon, also someone told me not to spend pps on will...

so here it is, now i'm P/C/W/I/R/V : 24/48/16/4/12/8 and i'm currently training on fluffies.

any advice would be welcome, thanks in advance :huh:

Assuming you're training on fluffs already the reaction/dexterity of that build is enough for them.

If I remember right, the might you have atm isn't enough to hit fluff for damage every time (for optimal att exp), so considering your needs in other areas I'd add some physique. Of course if you have Aluwen then the phys isn't so big a deal. Ofc you can compensate this with items, but that limits a bit.

In future when/if moving to dcw the added toughness and might will be nice for training, but that depends on your personal training preferences too.

So if in 90's a/d already, I'd go with phys.

The 36 Might Rasool has is perfect for fluffy training, you remember wrong Dugur ;p

After fluff you'll move to Feros for a while, and during that whole time you want to be saving pp's, as optimally when you move to DCW you want to be able to jump to full p/c, so you'd want 24 saved up pp's.

In short, to answer your question; put your pp's no where, save them.

If you're just jumping to spend them, then i guess yeah phys... it wont hurt feros training too much to have a bit more might.

cool thanks for the constructive things you two pointed out...but a question; why will is not recommended for fighters? it seems that most fighter/pker builds are based on P/C/I/V rather high will which gives good bonuses like extra HP and mana...

cool thanks for the constructive things you two pointed out...but a question; why will is not recommended for fighters? it seems that most fighter/pker builds are based on P/C/I/V rather high will which gives good bonuses like extra HP and mana...

There are some threads in this section devoted to the topic; you might consider reviewing this one on will vs. vitality. :)

I'm getting close to A/D 100 and i was wondering where to put my pps on, though i want to become a good fighter (but not the best PKer ever, just a good fighter), i'm also an engineer so i need high emu, and a ranger so need decent reasoning i think, instinct has no use for me as i don't summon, also someone told me not to spend pps on will...

so here it is, now i'm P/C/W/I/R/V : 24/48/16/4/12/8 and i'm currently training on fluffies.

any advice would be welcome, thanks in advance :)

Reasoning and Instinct both add perception, which is the main factoring cross-attribute of ranging. You will NEED instinct if you're going to be a good fighter. tbh, it does depend on how high of a/d you expect to level to.

Lots of fighters do not take will because it does not help you do two things...

1. Dodge

2. Hit

Yes it does give you more HP and mana but phys will give you more than enough HP to fight with at 48. r/i/v all give cross attributes that allow you to hit more/hit harder and dodge hits.

Don't let this sway you from taking will though. That link to that thread chr0nik posted about shows that people have different preferences. Basically decide for yourself if will suits you or doesn't.

Instinct FTW.

ITs the coord complement, since your coord is full... raise your instinct. Unless ure taking to much damage in your fights (in this case think about spend a bit on pys or vit).