Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Pride

Laugh Out Loud(LoL!)

Oh no, Pride's back again, with a new guild tag! D:

well guess what? This name's to stay.

For those of you that remember, Laughing out Loud(LoL) was a guild me and my good friend Lightspeed created. We grew big, and we were good for a long while, but I wanted something more PK oriented, so I gave up my portion of leadership and created my own guild. Lighspeed has long left EL, but I'm back and this guild is made in remembrance of all those fun times.

LoL! is looking for anyone that's mature and up for having fun.

Only requirements:

-min. lvl 20 in one skill

-a positive attitude

-willingness to chat on #GM

If you're interested, PM me (Pride) for more info or do a quick #guild_info LoL! (not LoL remember to add the exclamation mark)

-Pride

Forum URL: http://lolguild.forumotion.com

Edited by Pride

I actually saw this guild tag yesterday and didn't make the connection to Lightspeed until just now.

It'll never be the old LoL :) you missed your chance on that one. I do however miss LightSpeed :pickaxe: He was winsauce ossumness

Good luck with the guild SoF (what i've known you under for over 2 years).

Hope you success.

I actually saw this guild tag yesterday and didn't make the connection to Lightspeed until just now.

It'll never be the old LoL :) you missed your chance on that one. I do however miss LightSpeed :( He was winsauce ossumness

Hope you success.

yeah it's definitely not the same without light, and it's a whole diff. group of people, but hopefully that sense of belonging and family remains. :3

and thanks, pigs :P

are you still playing btw?:)

It'll never be the old LoL :) you missed your chance on that one. I do however miss LightSpeed :( He was winsauce ossumness

Hope you success.

yeah it's definitely not the same without light, and it's a whole diff. group of people, but hopefully that sense of belonging and family remains. :3

and thanks, pigs :P

are you still playing btw?:)

Just got back in, sadly no more 90's a/d chars or anything :( just a low 30's a/d forever \o/

So what's happening with the original LoL guild now? I've seen the tag pop up every now and then. This is going to be confusing, LoL and LoL!

Heh heh heh... total war them and demand your old guild destroyed so we don't get confused :P

Best of luck with your new guild SoF ;)

So what's happening with the original LoL guild now? I've seen the tag pop up every now and then. This is going to be confusing, LoL and LoL!

Heh heh heh... total war them and demand your old guild destroyed so we don't get confused :P

LOL XD I dunno what's happening with the original. It's innactive for the most part ;/

and thanks :)

LOL XD I dunno what's happening with the original. It's innactive for the most part ;/

and thanks :)

Hi All! Sorry for hijacking this topic :icon8:

Well, I have had the fortune of joining LoL (sans exc point) when I was new to EL and still have a minor character in it :) I still hold the pieces together, waiting for LightSPEED to come back to either revive or demolish the guild. To tell you something about WM (that's Pride or SoF), he handled LoL pretty decently until he caught the PK bug hehe.

Some of us LoLers still come around every now and then, and my minor character may be found in MM sunnies harvesting his ass out most of the time ;) (only 1 harv med broken out of 200k sunnies \o/ and a phys rem stone to boot!)

And yes, Forever has also been instrumental :)

And yes too, Zen, if ever the old LoL gets back up and running again, it sure would be damn confusing! :P

Good luck to you, Pride, and remember, LoL and GenX will always be allied to LOL!

Btw, you haven't set us as allies yet..... :icon8:

dibster :pinch:

...Walter!!!! Could you find out Evan's phone number???? He never replied to my email!!! I swear if I ever get to Washington State, I'm gonna hunt him down!!!

lol the PK bug?XD more like I got my butt handed to me every day xD

setting ally now and I'll PM you his number :P dunno if it's still the same

at least it's you butt, not your dongle!!! ;)

thanks!!!

wont be the same as any of the others but im with you xD

Edited by Kalix

I spoke with Pride and after we discussed the "bad things" that I have done in the past, he told me he would give me 1 more chance.

I spoke with Pride and after we discussed the "bad things" that I have done in the past, he told me he would give me 1 more chance.

more than you deserve :/

After hearing cycro out and confirming that he was completely against BJing,Scamming,Macroing,etc. and getting input from other members, I have decided to give him one chance at this. To be honest, Cycrosism has been nothing but helpful in the guild, especially to the newer players. I'm pretty sure has changed and is willing to contribute positively from here on out.

I don't know what kind of beef the community as a whole has against him (I don't think I was around for it), but I'm willing to give him this shot. Any more broken rules and it's a removal from the guild.

-Pride

P.S. I hope you're fine with this, Paul

Edited by Pride

Ive always stuck up for him, and I will again. Cycro has done nothing but help me when ever we have been in guilds together. He has saved my death bag several times and he has saved many others. He has loaned me stuff, including a pk server character that he bought and shared with me. Ever sense he has joined the guild he has done nothing but help, like pride said, especially to the newer players. I don't care what type of grudge you have against him 'cuz you claim he bag jumped you (Btw, I checked the topic where he was accused for bag jumping and i never actually saw proof, weird huh?) Cycro is a nice guy and I can pretty much guarantee you he has changed.

Still recruiting anyone that needs an active guild as long as you haven't scammed anyone before and have a skill @ 20+ :)

Really in need of:

-Archers

-Mages

-Engineers

-Manuers

-Tailors

In need of people from:

US/Canada/whatever else country has same time ranges- Most members are in this zone

Brazil: we have 1 member, need more to keep company in the early hours :)

Poland: also 1 member from PL

Australia: multiple people from here. Would like some company for them too when us US peeps are asleep :P

<3 Pride

Good luck with the guild SoF :) Good times we've shared when you were my gm - I know you'll pass on those to the new group ;)

-Elec

awww thanks Elect :)