Eternal Lands Official Forums
Whitelightlord

Unban Reno please

Hello, :)

I'm posting here on my youngest brother behalf, because he is now not allowed to play EL. His english is fairly poor but great for his age (11), he's czech and therefore he asked me to make this suggestion for him. He created several characters in the past, but his main was Reno.

Why should you unlock the character?

- I think that not being allowed to play EL for these last about two months and having just to watch us play was enough of punishment.

- I would personally ask to unlock his character completely, but he says he wouldn't mind getting his character even with wiped storage (loosing everything what was in his storage) just if he is allowed to play EL again.

- Losing the whole storage is in comparison to what he did is a great punishment.

He knows it's hard having to re-earn all the items, but he would rather do it with this character, than having to create a new character.

That's all I was asked to ask.

I hope you will understand his reason's because I would love to have more nice time while playing EL, without my youngest brother bothering me if I can or could do something for him to be allowed to play.

Thank you, Aislinn, for keeping the game fun!

btw. my other brother tried to contact you ingame, but he didn't seem to be successfull

Ok i'll unlock reno.

But:

No trading with any of you, that includes direct trades, bagdrop trades, hyperspace bags, middlemen...any way you can think of that could get around it, counts and not allowed.

No sharing your characters. I see log in fights already on konec.

If I see anything that indicates one person using more than one character, they get locked again.

Ok, I've read you answer, translated it to my youngest brother so he knows the possible consequences now.

What do you mean under fight logs with me and Konec??? :huh:

- we like to make projects together when I'm in Prague at the university. I know I tried to help him fight a creature - he could do that even alone and when I helped it was "just for fun" because as you would problably good see in the logs we could not gain any benefit from it... We don't mind helping each other because we are not just siblings. We are very good friends of each other rather than anything else.

Same with my youngest brother... he's happy to hear he can play, but not that happy to hear, he can't trade with us... however as I wrote he understands and accepts the conditions.

Is Reno already unlocked, or are you going to unlock him now?

Thank you, Aislinn :)

I meant with the login fights, that i see multiple people try to log onto that character while it's already logged in, hence being shared. This is one of the reasons there is no trading allowed. Everything indicates that even if there are 3 of you, you use each other's characters, which means they are considered your alts and therefore NO trading allowed.

I will unlock Reno now, but I don't want to see anything further breaking the conditions I set, or all will be relocked.

Ok, i want to clarify what happened... last week I had some internet problems(I asked about it also in channel 6, where Radu was asking if someone had had internet conections recently). I was in Willowvine forest when I got one of this lagging - the screen turn all grey and i could only see what happened in history, my counters etc. but wasn't able to move on. So I opened next client and logged on in case if it wasn't caused only by my EL client. When I logged I found that everything is OK so I tried to log on on the last EL client (because I wanted to keep my counters) but when I found that there's no way to continue I logged on the client where everything was OK of course and coninued playing. That was to clarify what happened and what you probably have seen. And one more reason why it would be stupid to let someone log on my char... - Whitelightlord didn't do that because he was in Prague when this happened (as you can see from his IP) and why would I let my younger brother to log on my char while we're both at home... regardless of it Whitelightlord asked me to change my password so I already did it.

I understand that we're not allowed to make trades from one IP or if it would be more advantage to one char. But can't understand why we're not allowed to make trades between chars which are connected from diferent places, when there's no way to think that it is more advantage to one of them?

Thank you for your time

I really enjoy playing EL and you know.. after what happened I don't want to break rulles anymore (I'm a person who doesn't like when someone lies, so I don't do it)