Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Light Lan

being able to remote heal from OUTSIDE the arena

dpa fights:

http://www.imgbox.de/users/public/images/x24059s90.jpg

this lil fight ended up costing me 44 hes, ~30 mag immun ess and some sr.

it lasted ~20 minutes

not cause I could not hit, not cause I did too low damage.

cause 5 people remote healed from OUTSIDE the arena, staying totally safe.

during no time of the fight I was in mana problems, or close to dieing, or could not hit well.

yet, I was unable to kill, cause off way too much outsourced healing.

I am not complaining that they could do it, I am complaining they could do it WITHOUT ANY risk for them.

change proposal:

do forbid healing from outside arena, only allow it from inside, in order to enforce some risk.

also, since summoning is a related issue here, make summons only attack if their master is inside arena as well.

Summons do not attack at all... No real issue there as it benefits no one really (appart from mding a bear I suppose)

radu said that maybe during the next update he'll allow summons to attack in DPA(2) :)

radu said that maybe during the next update he'll allow summons to attack in DPA(2) :)
Attack with capped attack & attribs? In a non-multi map? Great.

About the original stuff, healing from outside arena, people are doing that since i go to the arenas, i did several complaints on the past about it, it was never a problem, it only became a problem when people did against LL, it seems.

Attack with capped attack & attribs? In a non-multi map? Great.

About the original stuff, healing from outside arena, people are doing that since i go to the arenas, i did several complaints on the past about it, it was never a problem, it only became a problem when people did against LL, it seems.

u rather it be multi-combat?? : :D

u rather it be multi-combat?? : :)
Yes, my summons would work better that way.

EDIT:Oh, and yes, multi combat are more fun, at least for me.

Edited by Lorck

Is DPA(1) more active now?

And I agree with no healing from outside, although it doesn't do a huge amount. If there's a few people doing it the healing can really add up, and it's been a big problem during competitions.

Is it still nodrop there? I've been away for a while :s

kk, I haven't played for awhile (better half doing a bit of afk harving :)) but at what point did DPA2 become the playground of 100+ a/d fighters? Stop your whinging LL and get with the program, you're a mod now, go to areas where you belong :D

kk, I haven't played for awhile (better half doing a bit of afk harving :P) but at what point did DPA2 become the playground of 100+ a/d fighters?

In the last update.

And I agree with no healing from outside, although it doesn't do a huge amount.

Actually it does. Up to ~120 heal without pots.

Is DPA(1) more active now?

Is it still nodrop there? I've been away for a while :s

Yes, DPA(1) is more active now.A lot of ppls go there and fight all the day.

DPA(1 & 1) are still nodrop :P

kk, I haven't played for awhile (better half doing a bit of afk harving :P) but at what point did DPA2 become the playground of 100+ a/d fighters? Stop your whinging LL and get with the program, you're a mod now, go to areas where you belong :rolleyes:

OMG another mod rule someone forgot to tell me - now not only do we have to have harv 100 we have to spend all day harving and not have an opinion on how to fix exploitable bugs? *makes notes coz I missed this day of mod training* </end sarcasm> Please remember that mods are players too and are entitled to express opinions AS players :)

Edited by WolfWitch

OMG another mod rule someone forgot to tell me - now not only do we have to have harv 100 we have to spend all day harving and not have an opinion on how to fix exploitable bugs? *makes notes coz I missed this day of mod training* </end sarcasm> Please remember that mods are players too and are entitled to express opinions AS players :P
K, next time someone criticize a mod for what he does as a player, no need to have mods jumping at the "offender" throat... Edited by Lorck

Maybe some people really should remember that we are still normal players too. Also radu already agreed, that it should be changed. No need to bash a player (who happens to be a mod) who found a glitch in the game.

No need to bash a player (who happens to be a mod) who found a glitch in the game.
I am not bashing him in any way. Btw, this "glitch" is already in game since i go to pk, really, i did even some talks to mods ages ago because i considered that to be abuse of a bug, nobody cared, most people just told me to stop crying, etc.

And about the "new topic", who cares if a mod pk or not. Pk is part of the game, there were many mods pkers, like rogue, asgnny, the_antiroot, now lightlan, etc etc. Pk is part of the normal game play, since mods are "normal" players too why they can't go to pk?

Edited by Lorck

I didn't quote you, Lorck. it was meant in an general way, not only regarding this thread. The people I was adressing with this will hopefully realize it ^^