Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
rogueknight

rogueknight banned, why?

Destro

Done :rolleyes:

Hello .. I try to get today in El .. and realized that my account was banned .. sought help and told me to post here .. the point is that yesterday I left the game without having any problems with moderators, etc. .. and now my account is banned? help me please

and why I was banned?

thank you!

RogueKnight.

No ideas?

Think about what hades and Rhodios have in common and your transactions with them.

Then think about all of these characters and your actions with them (including what you did with the ones that aren't yours but you logged into them a lot): Asguinny, Astrozen, Kayazz, Destructioon, LeoZinhO, ma_luko, Varkhal, YaNdY.

Then read rule 5 in it's entirety, making note of the part about illegal multiplaying and how being a middleman to help others avoid this, and IP manipulating (by logging onto a friend's character to avoid it or having a friend do the same for you) still count as breaking the rule.

lol .. I just went into negotiations with the hades .. did not know he was doing it, and kayaz, astrozen, asguinny, destructioon are not mine!

and I'm logged in leozinho so why not have another char.

there any chance I get my account back? I have nothing to do with what Hades or Rhodio did when I got in trade for him, never used any cheat or any thing to change my ip or something!

please, this is the first time I am banned, take a little into account : (

notes: I have a brother and we both played with the same ip! kayazz, asguinny and varkhal is him characters! can banish all the other characters, but leave the Rogueknight, please!

yesterday Hades returned to action after a long time, he was an old friend of mine, so I decided to help .. I sold 500 sulfur, and I think he used a cheat to change the IP or to clone item, but had nothing to do with this plan, only bargained with him to sell the sulfur!

please can even delete all the other characters, but leaves the Rogueknight!

You have a LOT of trades with yandy both on rogueknight and leozinho and yandy has been on your IP a lot.

Your question is answered in the link i sent you but do not expect to keep the alts either.

i am not yandy! he is my friend and give me her alt (leozinho) why i doesn't have any alt!

I just created a character named nergie, so you can talk with my friends .. u banned leozinho?

You have massive amounts of trades with yandy with both rogueknight and leozinho. Not only that but attempts to make them hidden when you use the yandy character which has been on your IP a lot.

I suggest you read rule 5 and read it carefully.

You aren't allowed alts anymore.

1 character.

Read rule 5 as well, it's pretty clear, and read the post I linked you to. That's pretty clear too.

Hello, I'm to 1 month without my character, Rogueknight, and would love to have him back: (

I'm really disappointed for any thing I did .. I am willing to cooperate to have it back .. a month for me has been more than enough for me to repent, and I can promise you that I will not cause problems again.

P.S: I read the rules, including the # 5 and now I understand .. (do not use illegal customers, do not use more than one character to help you gain the benefits that using a single character you could not ... no negotiation with the same IP, no bag through exchange between players from the same IP .. etc.. .) will not happen again! I promise!

Hello, I'm to 1 month without my character, Rogueknight, and would love to have him back: (

I'm really disappointed for any thing I did .. I am willing to cooperate to have it back .. a month for me has been more than enough for me to repent, and I can promise you that I will not cause problems again.

P.S: I read the rules, including the # 5 and now I understand .. (do not use illegal customers, do not use more than one character to help you gain the benefits that using a single character you could not ... no negotiation with the same IP, no bag through exchange between players from the same IP .. etc.. .) will not happen again! I promise!

Then why were you getting harvest stuff on Nergio to put on rogueknight, and giving other people stuff to give back to rogueknight when it was unlocked?

I see that now people have been banned ... they are my friends and I will tell the whole truth now!

was a Thursday, hades had returned to play .. so I decided to help him, gave him 500 Sulfur and after the trade, he said he would open a program, and I said okay .. (I think this was my only error ..) was a program to clone item (I did not know it, nor that it would bring me problems).

So the other day I was banned .. PM's sent you some mods and they told me to post here ..

Theive m other day, Yandy (my friend) decided to ge your alt, so I can wait for the time of the ban ... I'm not the yandy, it is not my alt, I gave him trade with Rogueknight few times, but each one in your home with your IP, and never using multiplayng ..

Then he was also banned .. and I felt very guilty about it .. then decided to create the character nergie to converse with my friends while waiting for the freedom of Rogueknight in the meantime I gathered in nergio yes, with the intent to pass the items to Troius and then pass it to me to Rogueknight ..

we have all been banned, do not know clearly the reason for each ban .. and that's the whole truth, I'm not hiding anything from you .. now please free my friends that after 1 month, and I bear the due consequences, be they for whom .. and I will not discuss.

I'm sorry for everything, and thank you.

I'm sorry if you do not understand clearly what I'm saying, because I am using a translator, I am Brazilian and I do not speak English very well.

Edited by rogueknight

In one post you say you read the rules, especially rule 5, and you understand.

In the next post you make a list of everything you did, all illegal, then say you don't understand why you and your friends were banned.

I do suggest you get somebody who speaks both English and Portuguese very well and can translate the rules for you (especially #4 and #5). This is very important if you want to play again.

The major points you NEED to understand:

1. Macros are illegal.

2. Sharing characters AND trading with them is illegal. (Sharing alone is not illegal, but once you log onto a character and play with it, it is considered your alt and you cannot trade with it no matter what IP it is on.) You did this with yandy for sure, and more than a few times.

3. Using somebody as a middleman to get items from one of your characters to another character, is illegal. (You did this with hades and his alt (much more than just 500 sulfur), and you had troius do this with you and your alts.)

4. Bag drop trades, using a middleman, having a friend on a different IP log onto your character for you then trading...all still count as illegal multiplay. That is stated in the rule, that any method used to get around the rule breaks the spirit of the rules and will still get you locked and/or banned.

5. Once you share your password (or a friend shares his with you), any illegal actions that character does by anybody will cause that character to be locked, no matter who was using it or if it was the "real" owner or not.

Also please note that your friends' bans are not only because of your actions. They all had their own rule issues in addition to their illegal involvement with you. All of you really need to get a translation to understand the rules.

ok, now I inderstand..

1. I do not use macros.

2. If I have an alt, i will not move the items I got it for the main character in any way.

3. I will not share any characters with anyone.

if I wait 1 month without making any mistakes, you remove the ban on my character?

(I give all the items I got in nergio to troius without forwards them to Rogueknight ..)

I'm sorry for this mistake I made, I did not understand the rule law .. but now it's clear ..

now I'm afraid that my ban is forever .. and I wonder if it's forever or not, or if you can give me the chance to wait 1-2 months to get it back, but without making any mistakes now, please: /

Edited by rogueknight

You now have to wait a second month.

At the end of December you can have rogueknight back. (You are responsible for posting here no sooner than December 28).

1. You will not be allowed to have any alts.

2. You will not be allowed to share your character, or use anybody else's.

3. No more trading with troius or the others you helped move stuff around for.

4. No more middleman activity (you can NOT help anybody illegally multiplay.)

5. No more helping other people cheat in any way.

thank you, thank you: D

I try not to open more multi clients to avoid problems xD

now .. Thank you and sorry for any inconvenience .. now I just wait :D

Edited by rogueknight

Day 28, can I have my character back now?[[

thanks...

Happy New year

Ok rogueknight is unlocked with the following conditions:

You now have to wait a second month.

At the end of December you can have rogueknight back. (You are responsible for posting here no sooner than December 28).

1. You will not be allowed to have any alts.

2. You will not be allowed to share your character, or use anybody else's.

3. No more trading with troius or the others you helped move stuff around for.

4. No more middleman activity (you can NOT help anybody illegally multiplay.)

5. No more helping other people cheat in any way.