Eternal Lands Official Forums
Entropy

PK arenas change

stealing token from newbs and noobs
Pking is not stealing.

Sorry if you didn't understand what I meant here.

I was suggesting that such a situation would be like a playground bully stealing the lunch money from a weak little kid.

If you think about it from the newb perspective, I am sure you can see what I mean.

You'd be a lot better off if you didn't comment/suggest on any PK related threads especially when you don't practice/compete in the sport in question.

I hate to burst your bubble, but I have used that arena before. I just have not used it since the change or in the last 5 months.

Don't assume you know what I do or don't do.

:) Uh, lets see, using the arena once in 5 months sounds like you are abundant in knowledge about it. :huh: You seem to like speaking for the "newbs" even you have no idea what you're speaking about. newbs might be "your" business, but I'm sure they have minds of their own. Seriously, if you're trying to help the newbs so much, get someone who actually knows something about the combat system/arenas/PK because you're doing no good for them.

stealing token from newbs and noobs
Pking is not stealing.

Sorry if you didn't understand what I meant here.

I was suggesting that such a situation would be like a playground bully stealing the lunch money from a weak little kid.

If you think about it from the newb perspective, I am sure you can see what I mean.

You'd be a lot better off if you didn't comment/suggest on any PK related threads especially when you don't practice/compete in the sport in question.

I hate to burst your bubble, but I have used that arena before. I just have not used it since the change or in the last 5 months.

Don't assume you know what I do or don't do.

:) Uh, lets see, using the arena once in 5 months sounds like you are abundant in knowledge about it. :huh: You seem to like speaking for the "newbs" even you have no idea what you're speaking about. newbs might be "your" business, but I'm sure they have minds of their own. Seriously, if you're trying to help the newbs so much, get someone who actually knows something about the combat system/arenas/PK because you're doing no good for them.

Ummm...ya....ignore my posts or shut up.

As I said. Who posts and who does not post is not YOUR business. If a mod wants to tell me to shut up, I will listen to them. You just shut up. Tired of you losers telling me not to post.

Ummm...ya....ignore my posts or shut up.

As I said. Who posts and who does not post is not YOUR business. If a mod wants to tell me to shut up, I will listen to them. You just shut up. Tired of you losers telling me not to post.

Oh wow. All of you shut up.