Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Patriot

Trade Bot Donkeh

Ok so >RT< guild ownes Donkeh now, most likey for the last time. :)

Our question is what would you like to see sold on him?

We are not a super rich guild so we can't sell lots of high end armor.

Also, we are Allies with SPAM and their bot Canned, so anything we sell that Canned sells will be sold for the same price

SOME THINGS WE CAN MAKE AT THE MOMENT

Training Armor(s)

Potions(Attack, Defence, SR...)

All Essences

Iron, steel, silver,gold bars(note these are heavy so not a lot can be stocked)

Also, anything we find while harvesting/fighting that we don't need we may put on there too...

give us some ideas,

thanks

Odin and canned also keep to the same prices helps set the prices for the server :P

Although Thor dont do allies at this time we are happy to keep to set prices with Donkeh Forum pm me any concerns or price changes

Handy

Yes, those are some items we have the capability of putting on. However the swords and meds take 1 slot each so we can't put a TON of them on. Maybe a couple of each

What sort of market is there for crafting items? Training armor/weapons seem to be pretty popular items. But, with the exception of moon meds, is there a market for low to mid level crafting items (rings etc.)? If there is that might be something we could offer on Donkeh to supplement what Canned and Odin sell. I know most primary characters probably have high enough magic for tellie to portals. But maybe rings would be nice for lower level alts.

Rings are good not only for low level alts. They're good to teleporting somewhere fast. Compare dp tele from portals and using ring - which one's closer to storage? :pickaxe: also quick ways to get to c2, and back to c1 if you killed poor old Scotty. I'd especially like dis rings and IP rings, might as well put some C2 rings as I already mentioned, to such places like EVTR, Glacmor, maybe PV. I'd delve more into this if I could, but I don't want to B)

What sort of market is there for crafting items?
I think a very few select items would do OK. Something like:

* Moon meds

* Two types of C1 rings (Votd and ???)

* Two types of C2 rings (whatever maps are the most popular or best connected)

That would only be 6 slots (assuming 2 unstackable moon meds) which would leave plenty of room for other stuff.

I think some limited pots would be good too. There's always a demand for SRs, plus 2-3 others that have some use (a/d perhaps, I'm not sure what PKers use the most of).

Add in some bars (iron, steel, gold, silver) and a few basic swords for training use and you'd be in prety good shape.

Yes, Talon is a potter(n00b) but getting there and could put some Fighting type pots on there soon.

UPDATE: we have put some training gear and some emralds/saphs and they have sold quickly, so we will likely continue with those items...

Anything else??