Eternal Lands Official Forums
TigerClaw

GODz Siggy Shop.

SirPrince: Your total -> 10k.

PrinceEL.jpgPrinceAvatar.jpg

Transaction: Completed.

Keep my business going everyone!! Order YOUR siggy today for an affordable price of 10k!! Everyone's doing it, nothing wrong with spoiling yourself every now and then!! ;):D

Edited by TigerClaw

Eedgaaaaaaaaaaar!!! We miss you mucho :(

[PM to Gossip: about eedgar]

[PM from Gossip: eedgar was last logged on about 172 days ago. ]

[PM from Gossip: I last saw eedgar about 211 days ago, walking around. ]

[PM from Gossip: eedgar is a male draegoni. ]

[PM from Gossip: eedgar was in the GODZ guild as of 211 days ago. ]

[PM from Gossip: You asked me not to give out your stats, so I'm not going to give you eedgar's stats. Seems fair... ]

come back to game and i make you one free np :D:hug::D

PS: ;):wub::wub::wub::wub::wub:

Griever: Your total -> 10k.

HezzarEL.jpgHezzar.jpg

Thank you for your business :) and everyone should get one as well!! You see your friends has one, you see how i treat my work, you see customer's satisfaction, and you see some god damn good siggies! So what are you waiting for?! :bow_arrow: Get one today! for an affordable price of 10k! :)

-Tigre.

Edited by TigerClaw

I've been pretty busy with life and such so i know that the orders some of you place has been.. well "late" . I will work on all orders i currently have and try to finish it all tomorrow. Sorry for the delay :( In the mean time; here's some previews laying in around :medieval:

Dilimac1.jpg

Dilimac2.jpg

Dilimac3.jpg

Dedicated to one of my instance team. We had only 3 able-fighters at the last boss and we took the risk. There is always a chance of victory when you take a risk. We risked it; and got a nice rdol&m :)

Boedha: Your total -> 10k.

BoedhaEL2.jpgBoedhaAvatar2.jpg

Glad you like it Mr Pk :)

Edited by TigerClaw

Ello mate.

See you still running the show when it comes to sig work.

I guess I'll buy one for fun of things. Make it look perty. Idc what it has on it.

Also, check out one of my recet works :)hotgirlsignature3.png

Shantak: Your total -> 10k.

ShantakEL.jpgShantakAvatar.jpg

Thanks for the business & the patience ;) and YES! To all my remaining customers; i KNOW i've been very very VERY late and such on the siggies; but atm the end of the year is heading closer and closer for us high school students and that means we need to study harder for the exams!! So please be patience with me and thanks once again for the business and i promise you WILL NOT be disappointed. :medieval:

CherUT: Your total -> 10k.

CherUTSiggy.jpgCherUTAvatar.jpg

:medieval: More to come when i have time!! Please continue to be patience; its worth it!! ;)

Edited by TigerClaw

Wow i am really on a roll today! This 3rd siggy today is a preview :D that also means a gift to one of my close friends :wub:

PinkrosesEL.jpgPinkroseAvatar.jpg

Once again; They're an affordable 10k!! & Yes we're in a bad recession; blah blah blah. :stare: Well this one purchase can keep you satisfy your whole EL career! So its worth EVERY Gc ;) So what are YOU waiting for?! Get one of your own today :icon13: You never know when i will close my shop.. :D and then this awesome price for an awesome personalized siggy wont be avaliable! :icon8: PM me in-game if interested!! Thanks :blush:

-Tigre. Rank 19 of GODz :P

Whoot! I'm so pooped! :P This is the last preview of the day \o/ sorry if i didnt get to your siggy yet if you've ordered one :stare: I'll try and complete the remainders by next week. I hope you all enjoyed my lastest works! And dont be shy to get one yourself!! :icon13: You've seen how my art is always unqiue and matchs the owner themself; so jump on the band wagon and PM me in-game for a 10k Siggy/Avatar :D

CordorEL.jpgCordorAvatar.jpg

-TigerClaw