Eternal Lands Official Forums
TigerClaw

GODz Siggy Shop.

Lookie! Another nice signature to please your eyes :pickaxe: .. i always put 150% into making sure the siggy fits your needs/personality. I put effort and in return ask for an affordable 10k. Its worth it; u get Quality and Beauty into one. :pickaxe:

NovaEL.jpgNovaAvatar.jpg

Me and Nova exchange Signatures for X-mas btw, :pickaxe:

Edited by TigerClaw

Your siggies are too big, please make sure you follow rule #26 here, especially when you make them for others:

http://www.eternal-lands.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=13949

Okie; Yes Ma'am lol (: all my customer should be getting a forum PM from me in the next 10-15mins with a new code for the siggy. (That will be under 640 x 80) ;p

Sorry to waste your time but feel free to order a siggy for yourself to spoil yourself a little ;)

-Tigre. :)

Important Announcement: Atm (In RL) i'm moving to a different house. Therefore my parents need to call the internet people and tell them to switch internet to the new house. But we all know how them silly internet providers work.. they always makes "mistakes" and end up routing your internet to the wrong place or says its delayed, etc. etc. So; my point is: I will be without Internet for 2days - 2 weeks. dont know tbh but you never tell what the future holds :icon13: so if i am currently working on your siggy.. please be a little more patience with me. :pickaxe: Ty. :pickaxe:

-Tigre of GODz.

Cool, now make one for me. If i like it, i am willing to pay 10k gc :D

It should be green, include a pipe and some rats,well, the pied piper story.

(http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pied_piper)

Lets see what you can do :D

Piper

The Piper: Your total -> 10k.

ThePiperEL.jpgThePiperAvatar.jpg

Transaction: Completed.

hehe hope you enjoyed it!! :)

Yes, thanks, well done :D

But i will keep my avatar, so i have both of them, the good piper, who killed the rats in his colorful dress, and the evil one, dressed green like a hunter, who kidnapped the children :)

Thank you :D

Piper

Finally i finished moving & got my internet back today :)

and to re-open my shop.. i present to you, my fellow pkers, summoners, rangers, harvesters, potioners, manufactuerers, tailors, and gnomes. :hug: another preview!!

KossEL.jpgKoss.jpg

PM me in-game or thru a forum pm so i can create for you a master piece at an affordable price of 10k!!

-Tigre. :(

Finally i finished moving & got my internet back today :)

and to re-open my shop.. i present to you, my fellow pkers, summoners, rangers, harvesters, potioners, manufactuerers, tailors, and gnomes. :D another preview!!

KossEL.jpgKoss.jpg

PM me in-game or thru a forum pm so i can create for you a master piece at an affordable price of 10k!!

-Tigre. :(

Got a few PMs in-game asking me the meaning of the latin words. Well it means "I struggle but i will survive." or some form of that :whistle:

Get your customized signatures now at an affordable price of 10k!! :hug: (Dont forget.. u can always order a signature for a friend ;) )

Zamolxes: Your total -> 10k.

ZamolxesEL2.jpgZamolxesELAvatar.jpg

Transaction: Completed.

Dont doubt my works!! You've seen it, you've envy it. But with such an affordable price of 10k.. what are you waiting for?! Everyone else got one. Theres no disappointment! :pickaxe: Get one for yourself today!!~! and SPAM the forums.. in style!!! ;)

-Tigre.

Introduction of a new item!!

-Got a message to get across?

-Need to let someone know something?

-Want to advertise your guild in style?

-Maybe you got a memory you want to cherise?!

-Remember that funny screenie where you couldnt stop laughing??

-...Do YOU like ART?

IF you answered "YES" to any of the bullets up top. then I got an answer for YOU! PM me and get your customized PICTUREs! Pictures?! Why would i want those? I can easily take screenies myself!! .. Well, yes.. BUT.. I can make your screenie look sooooo MUCH more artsy!! Artsy?! Are you mad? How do you get a screenie more "Artsy" ?! Umm.. Check out the previews below before you laugh at me!! ;)

Advertise your Guild too!! :)

TehGODz.jpg

And this one as well!!.. :medieval:

WeAreGODz.jpg

This one's going on the Fridge!! :D

SwampInstanceFeb5.jpg

Need to buy a Picture Frame later.. :wub:

GottaLoveThem.jpg

Hahhaha, Brings back memories.. :hehe:

TrainingRange.jpg

So How to Order:

-PM me ingame and we will talk about what you want me to edit.

(I may request you to further explain stuff thru a forum PM)

PRICE: Now.. what to charge for these master pieces?! well.. JUST an affordable price of 10k!!! :w00t: wow!! These wonderful pieces of ART for ONLY 10k?! Well.. yes! SO get yours now!! You wont be disappointed!! :icon13:

PS: Great for holiday occasions!! Greeting card for x-mas, Secret Note Confessing Your Love for Valentines, A heart-warming letter for Thanksgiving, A Birthday Card for that Awesome friend whose always there!! And sooo much more! :laugh: So what are you waiting for!! Get to ordering them! and watch art be created! B)