Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Lothlorien*

Seriously messed up economy!!!!!!!!

whoever this is to. stop worying about macroers, or anything else!!! this is for the F****in economy!!!! serps are selling for 5k each!!!! first dayers can buy them in a day....omg its sad u kno, this game went from amazing to crap, just because of the economy, if noone changes it, then who can? there should be something where when ppl trade, it has to be at least like 20k for a serp or something, and every trade with a serp, to be accepted, needs to be traded for at least 20k. :evil:

i got a solution first we wipe all items BUTevery1 keeps every book they red and so on then we change some chances of droping items first off serp stones should be impossible to find make a few items cost more but when u sell them there worth the same they were befor maby a few other changes need to be made but it sounds like a good idea to me

the solution IS NOT making items rare. they are rare already, you need to TAKE them out of the game in some way. if u make them rare very very very rare then your just making the time grow. sooner or later everyone will have lots of items and we'll have the same thing

ok well maby we can add a few mega exspensive non manufacturable items to balence the money out too

The main reason I quit is:(Other than Paths)

All you can do is hope to be as good as anyone else can be.

The best items in the game are all the same to everyone--There is no skill path for "Leveling" up--Meaning that you can get as strong as needed in all categories if you have the time. No Strategy is really need--Just time.

Oh, and I don't like video games without music...

the solution IS NOT making items rare. they are rare already, you need to TAKE them out of the game in some way. if u make them rare very very very rare then your just making the time grow. sooner or later everyone will have lots of items and we'll have the same thing

Making them non manufacturable isn't going to help making them so their not monster drops is the solution have a special item to make them so fighters HAVE to go to manufacturers. Manufacturers aren't making squat worth of money its the fighters.

Well thats my opinion

~~~~~~~Peace out Aerowind (a.k.a Crazy Midget Dancer)~~~~~~~

Wiping everything will just restart the cycle. We need a way to drain money from the economy without removing the fun of the game, and a way to remove items from the game (like wearing out a sworn or armour, etc.)