Eternal Lands Official Forums
Guest sanchoX

Cannot walk in mac version

Guest sanchoX

hey,

i've attempted to try out this game but i cannot do anything--- i am simply unable to move! i enabled both options in the video section (ATI fix and the other one), and neither help. I have a G5 powermac running 10.5.8, an ATI Radeon 9600 XT, and 4gb ram.

Guest sanchox

well, the problem still exists, but it doesn't concern me anymore-- game deleted :pinch: good luck devs, looks like the game could have been interesting!

Guest DesireeStar

So, I can't walk. Just dl'd the mac version. Not sure why, but can't move.

Dl'd the client, at main screen chose "new character," edited the character's appearance and can't move from there.

Any ideas? What am I doing wrong? Not doing, whatever. Can't find any instructions on here as to how to move / play etc. Could be just blind though.

Hi. Just asking: Did you finish making your character (choosing appearance, setting name, password and clicking done) and then try to login with it?

Guest DesireeStar

Hi. Just asking: Did you finish making your character (choosing appearance, setting name, password and clicking done) and then try to login with it?

Yeah actually it won't allow me to press the last "Done." I create the character, login name, password, appearance and try to press "done" one more time and nothing happens. I just stand there stuck at that stage.

Guest Samslick92

Sorry we could not help you out in time.

so I have the same problem with my mac version of this game. I go to the character creation screen and there is absolutely no action/item/stamina or any bars around my screen that would allow my character to do anything. I've tried clicking done several times, with different characters and I've looking into changing the options of gameplay but have found no solutions. What's wrong?

Guest Samslick92

Yea and this is my mac info

Model Name: MacBook Pro

Model Identifier: MacBookPro7,1

Processor Name: Intel Core 2 Duo

Processor Speed: 2.4 GHz

Number Of Processors: 1

Total Number Of Cores: 2

L2 Cache: 3 MB

Memory: 4 GB

Bus Speed: 1.07 GHz

Sudden Motion Sensor:

State: Enabled

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.