Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
MusclesMalone

Puma(alpha)

Hey,

Since we got leonard(alpha) on C2.Why dont radu relly get evil and make a pume(alpha) for night fall on c1.Like naralik,MM,tasengard,GB,"nordacarn" lol just a crazy thought but would be kind good make the lower lvl;d train some a/d.heheh lol :medieval:

Wouldn't the pros just hunt out the puma on c1 and ignore lenny? for the drops/fun anyway. Not to mention, pkc, lenny, puma and the general chatter, 6 is going to be a constant river of text no?

No thanks.

Newer players have enough to deal with. People who go to C2 go there intentionally on their own free will, and are subject to Leonard in doing so. Newer players have a hard enough time getting started with what's currently on C1 without adding to that problem.

And, as an occasional Leonard-hunter myself, "what Raytray said". It would on c1 by default need to be easier to kill than Leonard, and considering how small the maps you listed are, he'd be consistently and repeatedly killed easily.

Er, besides that, I'm almost certain this kind of "stalker on c1" idea has been brought up several times before.

I'm not fond of flaming ideas down so here goes:

How about making a small chance for Lenny to appear on C1 on Leonard Day instead? Same strength, same danger, not too often.

Just make '#day of ebul Orchans' and for the night time of that #day Orchan's can attack players on any map on c1.

People running from Orchan's fearing for their life and st00f makes RPG sense.

It would be cool but as others already have pointed out itr would just mean that newbies gets killed and pr0's goes on a hunt, i like the #day idea that DHT said, Lenny can pop in on C1 on that specialday but limited to the higher lvled maps and PK maps maby.

Korrode's idea about orc invasion sounds good too or just make a new GIWS version where orcs invade the main map right away so it can happen with a bit more surprice to it rather then see the #day and even more reason to pay for the GIWS to send the warning messages.

Just give Lenny a Jenny to make lil kittens with. Jenny could be his companion on C2, and the lil_kittens could roam C1 and drop bags with rattails and dung across the continent ^^. And ofc free stuff for Korrode for being a loyal orchanpersonthingy.

Now seriously.. DHT's idea is cool, but I wouldn't like a creature to permanently roam C1, too discouraging for newbies, and too abusable by the rest of us.

I don't see how that would be abusive, since Lenny doesn't announce what map he's in ;) He pops in c1, let's say, one time during his special day, and gets killed, that's it. Then there's a little chance he'll appear again, but I doubt people would roam C1 on lenny day hoping to run into it just for the sake of trying out what it means to be eaten by an angry leopard.

My post was actually referring to the p2p race "Orchan"... and was a joke... kind of... :(

lmao When i read it i only saw it as "orc's" not "Orchan's" :) I really have to stop killing loads of orcs...

Burn QQing as usual. I agree with this idea for the most part, just make it so it stays in the high end maps like Grubani and SKF, and make it rare.