Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
amar

LION GUILD BROD

Yeah Vanyel ya punk, wtf were u thinking :<

Nothing beats good 4-day necro. Still fresh.

bad bad man

Why, thank you :pickaxe:

Just doing this "fresh" necro to say that AMAR has double standarts, and he does to other people more or less what LION did to him....

Edited by Lorck

Amar just brodtagged IDE after I asked him to #ignore me in channel 6. Now who's being a baby?

By the way Amar, feel free to act it out on me if you can´t stand people disagreeing with your selfish way of playing. But make it a personal brodtag then, and leave my guildies out of this.

Edited by Dilly

just brown tag everyone and be done with the BS, so what if you are the bad man in an online game, at the end of the day no1 gives a crap

unless someone is so into it he cant sleep at night cause of a brown tag

just brown tag everyone and be done with the BS
I agree with this. What makes this topic epic is the fact amar cried when LION guild made PK brodable for an arguably weak reason, then one week later he does the same thing to many guilds.

For instance, Dilly said on ch 6 stuff like "you can ignore me if you disagree with me", then she got "brod tag", absolutely epic coming from someone who cried for being brown tagged for a real, tangible reason one weak ago. Maybe, as korrode suggested, epic isn't a word good enough to describe amar's failing.

so what if you are the bad man in an online game, at the end of the day no1 gives a crap

unless someone is so into it he cant sleep at night cause of a brown tag

I would fear more being broded by Yaser than by amar, in the long term, tbh.

I think the saddest of it all is that Amar thinks he can cause "ph3ar" by brodtagging people who don't even PK ;) As for serping my invasion mobs, he did that all along so nothing will change.

Only thing that will change is that I now have the right to screw him back as per my guild's rules. Given the chance, I will, too, so let the games begin \o/ (ps just cos I can't kill you doesn't mean I can't hurt you in other ways ^^)

Edited by Dilly

After carefully reading this entire thread, and after many hours of self debate, I think Ill just pink tag you all.

m026.gif

rolf, pink tag.

i got one question because my little brain can't understand this.

Why brod when most people where red cape?

even if they have another and notice, if they dont get it on damn quick u might get couple of chances with brod... and that can be all it takes if you're lucky :>

Edited by Korrode

even if they have another and notice, if they dont get it on damn quick u might get couple of chances with brod... and that can be all it takes if you're lucky :>

yep its all on luck....i have some pics of me @ failing @ brod (for few mins) and while ago vs shultz he took his cape off and put bp and i switched wep to brod ....1st hit => shultz got hit very unlucky for him...

btw can this topic be deleted/locked (only few posts are on topic, rest is all off topic/flames.)

Actually Yaser, before any kind of locking goes on, considering your history of being quick to comment on how "honourable" your guild is, i'd like to hear your comments on the fact Amar is brown tagging anyone and everyone over nothing more than simple differences of opinions.

cause red cape can come off during fights?

then they put another one on?

I've witnessed a case where same hit breaks CotU and degrades an item succesfully. Very rare but can happen.

I've witnessed a case where same hit breaks CotU and degrades an item succesfully. Very rare but can happen.
Brod is bad weapon if the opponent is wearing COTU and it breaks a lot as well...
Actually Yaser, before any kind of locking goes on, considering your history of being quick to comment on how "honourable" your guild is, i'd like to hear your comments on the fact Amar is brown tagging anyone and everyone over nothing more than simple differences of opinions.
Agreed.

Well the fact is:

Yep our old guild is very honorable (turk) no doubt about it.

This topic is on lion guild not how our guild vs other guilds.

Amar hasn't broded any1.

I didn't hear Amar's or lion guild side of the story and only took lorck's word for it (chat log posted above in the posts).

and the problem has been resolved so i didnt see any reason to keep this topic open for flames so i asked for deletion/closing on the topic.

Yep our old guild is very honorable (turk) no doubt about it.
I never had a problem with TURK, tbh. And i know yaser, ulu and alpertunga from long, long time.
This topic is on lion guild not how our guild vs other guilds.
You may agree that is pretty weird that someone made a post about how LION brown tag his guild for some reason, and then one week later he brod tag other people for no reason at all.
and the problem has been resolved so i didnt see any reason to keep this topic open for flames so i asked for deletion/closing on the topic.
I talked with Ozmondius like 2 days after the first post from AMAR and Oz said they made a mistake and he put PK tag back on red instead of brown. Then some time later AMAR posts that LION is brown again (o.O), i don't understand what happened.

Anyways, Amar may have not broded, but he is being annoying for a while, you just say something Amar doesn't like (or doesn't understand) then bang, brod tag. No big deal about it, really, but don't come with stuff like "friendly brod tag" as attilathehun aka davemage is doing.