Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Chosen

Guild: G-Nome (Nome)

The Guild G-Nome is looking for new members :)

If you're interested in joining then do: #guild_info Nome - Then apply on our forums. :) We are a PK Guild, but we also accept all types of players. And you don't need to be a gnome, but it might help. ;)

You can also talk to: me, Smurf, Liam, Shultz, SenZon in-game. ^^

G-Nomes Forum: http://s1.zetaboards.com/Gnome/index/ :)

Edited by Liquid

BJ GUILD

Indeed there is this guy named SenZon right, and he was training and some guy who i cant say the name attack his monster and died!

SenZon took his Titanium Serpent Sword of Thermal, Red Dragon Plate mail, ~40kGc and SRS. Bad bad G-Nomes ^^

Serp all you want, you run from NOME in every other aspect of the game. Buy a better account, i'm sure with the 2 months you've played you will know what char you need to beat us.

I want to join a GUild where I can serp, bag jump, scam, BROD and be a general Jerk. Where do I sign up for this guild?

You're already in DEAD. and Nome doesn't accept dickheads so you're well out of the question. Go take your pills and stfu.

No comment at amar, just showing another great act of his stupidity.

Accusations ftw, without any serious proof :P Considering most people set us red-tag before we did, it's good to see who actually is what you say, ATH.

Anyways this thread turned stupid when AMAR posted, could you please lock it? People can still join if they like. :) And go to the Forums in the first post.