Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
sam_F

Banned Sam_f

This is a great game and all that. But I seem too have problems.Aislinn sent someone else a link (http://www.eternal-lands.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=41193) where they can check there punishment I do not know my punishment. I tried the link I cant read it... All I did was trade with my little brother (I knew it was illegal but I read if we are different people then we are allowed too trade???) Is that true well my char is Sam_f and I was tradig with Benf (my little bros account) so would you mind whitelisting us because we are sure we will never do it agan.Or if you insist on a punishment then please tell us it??? Plus we dont come from a family which can afford 2 computers so we both use the same one.

Edited by sam_F

I found all these characters on your IP and most with trades with you:

sam_f, samf, benf, graham77, cloaker22, hi46, da_tester, tomcoco, cooltest22, rat_trader, testing66, ssddssdd, pker67, fluffy45, Hi22, kk11, Connor98, Datester22, kimmy43, Hip20, Manf11, EWVDS, Datester, gnommy, guidetester64

I would like too say that I was messing around when I created those chars the only chars I ever use now are Sam_f, cloaker22. and My bros chars are Ben_f and EWVDS the rest feel free too lock forever or delete (you may also delete cloaker22 and EWVDS if you like but please dont delete our mains (Sam_f and Benf)) By the way what is our punishment all alts deleted???? .Or 1 month lock? because it is a great game and it is unbelievable how you put all this together through volunteers. Thank you for making it free for all and please I would really like too get back too playing this awesome game.

Aislinn

May I say that a month has passed. If you think this crime fits a longer/worse punshment then please think carefully and do what you must. The ban should be lifted after a month. May I ask that you unban me and my brother and let us play again. We have really missed the game. Thank you in advance

Sam_f

sam_f and benf unlocked.

No more alts for either of you.

No sharing characters.

No trading between you two, including bag drops, middlemen, hyperspace, any way around it you think you found, don't do it.

Make sure you are crystal clear on the rules this time.

I just got my pay from my job and I bought myself my own laptop. May me and my brother play alongside eachother?? No trades but can we atleast pvp or chat??

Aislinn please reply

I would like to play alongside my Bro. can we at least log in at the same time because I am really getting sick of taking turns.

Yes, but no trading, no sharing, no anything to get around that.

If I see anything that looks like it is one person running both accounts, they will both be locked.