Eternal Lands Official Forums
rosey

ip ban

hi i was playing el when i got ban msg can u plz unban me as i am now only playing 1 charectoe which is rosey wit the other ones i got bugged by many players and ignoring them didnt stop so i made this one and i am wanting to stay with this one can you please unban so i can play el as i love playing it and it would be so great to get back on please unban

Please read rule 5 in it's entirety (especially the part about alts and what you can't do with them) here:

http://www.eternal-lands.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=14582

ok ty i realized wot i did was wrong and it wont happen again as el is a fab game to play and i am addicted to el there wont b trading with no charector as there will only be 12 as my son has one and i hav hhis is mini elf and mine wil only b rosey and i am very sorry and it wont happen again and i was woundering how long i will be banned as i cant live wit out playing el everyday as i love harv and kiling things its fun to play and educational for my little boy can you please un ban me please

im very sorry for what i did and it wont happen again i am very sorry for doing it and it wont happen again as i cant ive wit out playing as i love playing it everyday and i was wondering what my punishment is please

http://www.eternal-lands.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=41193

Read that.

If you get rosey back in a month, it will most definitely get an item wipe.

You have traded with at least 14 characters recently with same IP trading MANY MANY times, and that doesn't even include the bag-dropped trades and middleman activity you did "helping" your friends out that I might not have gotten to yet.

Quite a mess you all made.

Read that.

You have traded with at least 14 characters recently with same IP trading MANY MANY times, and that doesn't even include the bag-dropped trades and middleman activity you did "helping" your friends out that I might not have gotten to yet.

ty for the info if rosey gets wiped clean most of the stuff with rosey was gifts what happen to those and is there a way i can keep them

Read that.

ty for the info if rosey gets wiped clean most of the stuff with rosey was gifts what happen to those and is there a way i can keep them

No.

Read that.

No.

hi can u pleaseunban nakhimov nd enya as they had nothing todo with my actions i am very sorry for what i did but they had nothing todo wit trading me as they was the ones giving me gifts please unban them and i know it was very wrong todo but i have an 8 year old boy that was messing with comp while i was doing things around house his charector is minielf which he of no fult of his own as he did not know the rules and i will tell him to obey them so can you please unban rosey,minielf,nakhimov and enya please i am very sorry for the trouble caused and my boy helped himself and made new charectors can u please unbane us all

1. An 8 year old did not do all that was done with all those characters. And funny ALL of those characters traded with kdawson99 yet you say you didn't know he made them?

2. Enya and Nakhimov are responsible for knowing and following the rules too.

3. Nobody is being unlocked/unbanned.

i know its all my fault due to the mess that its caused please i am missing el life and i or my son will not make no more alts as i am now aware how much trouble its worth he did not knoww trading wit alts is against the rules and we are both very very sorry he is 8 years old and learnt how to do things on computers at school and he has learning difficulties understanding things and it takes time for it to sink in kdawson99 doesnt exsist any more as i quit her 2 days ago and i killed her of due to the difficulties i was having wit ther players and so was the other alts eccept for mini elf and rosey as i was making a fresh start and enya and nakhimov was helping me to reach my lvls and on gifts to start back up again as i am now aware of it all and i want to make a new fresh start with rosey and my son with his charector there will b no more alts ever

I suggest you read again the post i linked you to.

I also know it was not an 8 year old person who did all that. Minielf logged on only a few times anyway, and definitely was not responsible for all this.

Again, no.

Also a note, #killme_yes does not work, all characters exist.

You don't get to cheat then kill them and make it all go away. :confused:

ok ty yes he did alts and yes he does know how to trade ppl and i am sorry that it has come to this as i wont let my son on it no more as this is to much on me can u please whitelist please as am now aware wot has happenned and will now correct it and play the game wit one charector which is rosey and i am very sorry for all the trouble caused and i shall address the game propperly and do whats right and not trade with alts as i am on stress tablets and with me not been able to play el as it calmed my stress lvls down and i could concentrate in rl and el as now i cant play now and lower stress lvl i am very sorry and i will do wot is right this time

my computer is getting repaired i am asking you from a friends computer to ask you to unban rosey please as it has been more than a month now i now understand the rules 4 and 5 and it wont happen again as this time i will do things correctly and obey the rules

my computer is getting repaired i am asking you from a friends computer to ask you to unban rosey please as it has been more than a month now i now understand the rules 4 and 5 and it wont happen again as this time i will do things correctly and obey the rules

What friend?

And why do you and enya sound exactly the same? (And within minutes of each other from the exact same IP?)

Edit: Enya has explained.

As to you, the more I think about it, the more I am not ready to have you back. Not only did you massively illegally multiplay with at least 14 characters (probably more I didn't get to), you used them to bypass ignores and gossip blocks and to continue to harrass people. You had a total disregard for everyone else in this game and the rules. Even rereading this thread, I am struck by how obviously you still haven't even read the rules, let alone understand them.

So the answer is no.