Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Lachim_CZ

Please

I suggest you read very carefully the thread _fritol_ made. All of it. Get a translation if you do not understand.

Second, I suggest you go back in your logs and see what you were told "OK" to.

I am very sure it was not to let banned people such as huvik or joskic or joe/jork play at your house or use your character(s) or make new ones.

I have read my logs VERY carefully - and I am at a loss to understand where you think I give you permission to have banned friends play on your IP address.

Conversation 1 was about a lost password which was handed over to the necessary admins and resolved.

Conversation 2 you asked me about trading with your brother (not banned friends, friends or joe bloggs from down the street but BROTHER) and I told you that occasional and reasonable trade were ok as long you were following all el rules. I also covered no sharing of your character, no muling for each other and no bagtrades ect to try and bypass the rules Even with the best will in the world I cannot make that into "wolfwitch said it was ok to let banned friends use my computer" I absolutly did NOT tell you that was ok!

Edited by WolfWitch

I just can repeat what WolfWitch said. Also my conversation with johny_cz only has been only about you and him, allowing fair trades, not about anything else happening on your IP or letting other (banned) players in. You got clear instructions on that matter and ONLY on that matter.

I dont talk "wolfwitch said it was ok to let banned friends use my computer"I talk that I wrote you that me and my brother Davdrak and friend Johny_CZ has same IP. I wrote you that me and my brother has same IP and I wrote you about my Friend Johny_CZ because he has sema IP too..... And I Wrote to Radu and I ask If I can trade with Johny_CZ because I know when I have trade with him i will banned and he answer "If you are two different people, I guess its ok......... So I dont know but...

And Huvik, Fritol and Johny newer play on my Computer..... I dont know why but I, Johny and Frtiol has same IP because we have net from same campany and all cansumers has ssame IP I dont know why ... :-( And I am sorry for all but we arent doing anythink bad..... :-(

And Huvik, Fritol and Johny newer play on my Computer..... I dont know why but I, Johny and Frtiol has same IP because we have net from same campany and all cansumers has ssame IP I dont know why ... :-( And I am sorry for all but we arent doing anythink bad..... :-(

Not true, huvik has played from several different IP's in your village. Not everyone has the same IP. He is playing from different friends' houses and using their characters sometimes, and making new ones too, including your IP. I see his IP change when he plays at different locations. Same company does not mean same IP.

I know what's going on, and it is happening from your IP and a few others.

I also see _fritol_ (and other characters) on different IP's, including huvik's banned one.

Sorry but why I have banned If come about Huvik And Huvik maybe play at Fritol because they are neighbor.... And Now Huvik Has public IP which isnt same as our..

And I dont know where Fritol play probably at him friend but I dont know..... But I newer play on other computer ... I mean.. :-D

Edited by Lachim_CZ

I have chatlogs both from channels and private conversations stating that everything the server logs are showing is true.

Huvik and others are sneaking in from friends's houses on borrowed, bought, or new characters, and also manipulating IP's to get in.

You can claim everybody is on the same IP all you like, logs show that is just not true.

I am not unbanning these IP's.

So ban Huvik Not me...... Its stilll about Huvik not me or Johny.... I dont know Why I Cannot play because Huvik do wrong.... :-(,,, I am in this problem innocence... and I and Johny want play..... And I promise that I dont make any wrong ... so please....

Ok, how do I ban huvik and not you? How do I know you won't let huvik on your character? How do I know johny_cz won't let huvik on his character? (Or other people for that matter).

How do I know johny_cz is not huvik or somebody else not allowed in?

Obviously it's already happened even though originally it WAS just huvik locked/banned. Obviously the whole bunch of you are in this together and know what is going on, if not participating. How am I supposed to trust any of you?

It is about you and johny and all of you. If you had wanted to be trusted, somebody would have come forward and told me what's going on.

Huvik havent same IP as we So If unban our he cannot play ...... So And pleas belive me and If they do wrong and you ban our I dont task to anythink so please ..... So please take our one chance more... :-)

For the last time, I am not unbanning the IP's.

You all have already proven you are letting him use yours.

Not only that, but everybody knew, everybody let him, and then everybody started lying.

No.