Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Shingai

Joining a guild

i say get ur manu or fighting up then try to join, ur manu is 7 how can u be a blacksmith? or u mean alch.. thats 11 lol... ur fighting is 20's get it to 30's and it'll be waaay easier to get to join a guild.

You would make a nice addition to the guild becuz so far ur the highest I've seen that I could get to join the guild in a while sooo... if you would like to join TKoS then just tell me, Skab, Alderan, or blue_pepa

Aero, The Rangers are HIGHLY in-active at the moment and i am thinking about starting to play the game again and want to be in an active guild, would TKoS accept meh?

Guest Toyminator

WTF!? Join CM! We have high level players, we have Hise :) and we are nice...and rich, and have a nice website and and and need members.

SAM join TM we nead some laughs :)

and more members to......

u should se sabaka he told us he would rather kiss CO then pk them omg what are we coming to :(

jion TM be a merc. ull love us :)

i'll think about what guild to join, i nknow i havn't got that high stats but you know, im populer (exept in the land of Flexo) and everyone likes me (exept Flexo) lol, i might join toy's because its new and he needs all the help he can get...

sam, this isn't flame board so please don't flame me here...

Im not... Believe me, i've been playing alot longer than you, i know the forums rules like the back of my hand, i mearly stated the fact that you didn't like me..

yeah sam, we do need help, gods joind.. then left, and did it FOUR TIMES!!! i dont think he's comming back this time, and then eldwen joind but then left because he wanted to be guildless for a while, and then he joins TM, were doing ok, but we would be doin better if you joind :wink:

Alder he did it twice :? and Sam -CM- is much older then TKoS (by about a week or two) Toymin says I'm a newb (-CM- is a wussy newb guild) and Sam we need more talkative peeps to come join us (the only reason I'm accepting newbs cuz they get good fast and they are the only peeps that can join)

Bah, ok im gonna start playing again then and i'll join TKoS...

Ok me and 007 are going to talk about the future of the Rangers as we are the ones in charge at the moment because of Thalos's absence. But we will put some ideas forward then make a new topic about the future of the Rangers.

I see... well The Rangers was a great guild but just couldn't be held together *sighs* Anyone from the Rangers who is still active is welcome to join TKoS

sorry to hear that you left the guild

(sorry that some of the guild members may have scared you off)

we lost a good member

hope you find a new guild soon